Two PCs Both windows 10 same version

I am not sure where the disconnect occurred between sega and MS but this is absolutely the worst experience I have ever experienced while trying to get a game to download/install/and run. It is frankly unacceptable, and I can only echo what others have said here and on multiple sites, this should not have been released in the state that it was. You all do want people to be able to play the game right? I mean that is the whole purpose? there was obviously no internal testing done, and whomever is in your QA dept needs a swift kick in the rear. Maybe either you, or MS (store is horrible) will get it together and fix this so people arent having to create workarounds and hack software to get it to work.

I couldn't agree more with you. I was super excited about the game releasing on PC when I heard it was only available through MS I knew there was gonna be problems. I ran into all of them and tried all the "fixes" people had offered until I learned it was making more and more copies on my drive maxing it out my drives . I unfortunately will be quitting at any attempt to download it until i can get it through another source. Doesn't seem to be much help from MS or Sega on the matter, so even though its free ... right now its not worth the hassle.