i guess they dont want money outside NA.

@Kitsumo you want the xbox application. It should have a picture with text saying "xbox one" with a green background, at least on android devices, It might be microsoft or xbox app for Iphones, not sure someone more versed with iphones can answer that for me.

@Nerzarn Thank you! I got to the point that I seemingly still need a gift card of some sort. I am getting kind of confused whether it should be either a Microsoft Gift Card or Xbox Gift Card, but the biggest issue is obtaining one in the first place. Any suggestions?

No worries, yeah you need an xbox gift card. There's a few sites around for them.

I just discovered that paypal sell various gift cards (restaurants,shops exc),they also sell Xbox gift cards,and the amount of cards are in $ ,anyone know if it work?

I think it would be more accurate to say "They don't want money from any source" at this point.

So many people gave up installing, or became disheartened that they stopped trying/left. Others are getting refunds, most can't even purchase anything to begin with.

@VirtuesHope said in i guess they dont want money outside NA.:

I think it would be more accurate to say "They don't want money from any source" at this point.

So many people gave up installing, or became disheartened that they stopped trying/left. Others are getting refunds, most can't even purchase anything to begin with.

I was going to say the same thing . When 40% that took the poll couldent get the game to work + 20% roughly getting all the files removed on a reset and a 1.8 star rating it really says something . That plus lock on outside us and I really doubt they making nearly as much as they could make on the game

I had no problem buying AC on the japanese servers and I don't even know japnanese. I had no luck at all with USA servers. I will be keeping me money.