Is there a way to get subscription when you are not from NA ?

Is there a way to get subscription when you are not from NA ?

yes, but you need to buy a gift card for Microsoft from US or Canada in USD and Canadian dollars and use it on the store for AC without a stored payment method on your account and the region of your system set to the appropriate region.

@Ragnawind said in Is there a way to get subscription when you are not from NA ?:

yes, but you need to buy a gift card for Microsoft from US or Canada in USD and Canadian dollars and use it on the store for AC without a stored payment method on your account and the region of your system set to the appropriate region.

well yikes , i have set my paypal in the hopes i could have payed but unfortunate i wasn't 😞

@Ryukizaki8979 said in Is there a way to get subscription when you are not from NA ?:

@Ragnawind said in Is there a way to get subscription when you are not from NA ?:

well yikes , i have set my paypal in the hopes i could have payed but unfortunate i wasn't 😞

yeah, with Paypal, you would need a US address, a US paypal account, and USD to purchase from the USA Microsoft Store, for example. Microsoft just has bad policies altogether to try to prevent people from accessing out-of-region paid content. No other service does that that I know of, but Microsoft does.

@Ryukizaki8979 said in Is there a way to get subscription when you are not from NA ?:

yeah, with Paypal, you would need a US address, a US paypal account, and USD to purchase from the USA Microsoft Store, for example. Microsoft just has bad policies altogether to try to prevent people from accessing out-of-region paid content. No other service does that that I know of, but Microsoft does.

Hope the will add something later on , or make premium tradeable with ingame gold ? but i dont thinks thats ever going to happen 😕 else i have to wait for eu servers rip..

Hope the will add something later on , or make premium tradeable with ingame gold ? but i dont thinks thats ever going to happen 😕 else i have to wait for eu servers rip..

If you can, remove all payment info from your account and change your PC's region to USA. Then, you can buy USD Microsoft codes here and redeem them to your MS account. You should then be able to buy AC to make purchases. The only problem is that it seems right now they only have $20 and $100 gift cards available: https://www.play-asia.com/digital/xbox_live/14/711z5#fc=v:4

If you can, remove all payment info from your account and change your PC's region to USA. Then, you can buy USD Microsoft codes here and redeem them to your MS account. You should then be able to buy AC to make purchases. The only problem is that it seems right now they only have $20 and $100 gift cards available: https://www.play-asia.com/digital/xbox_live/14/711z5#fc=v:4

i've removed the paypal from the account , but it still ask me for details where i live i found the button to add the game code but i am affraid if i use one it will still ask for me details and not be able to pay with the amout i have added onto it.

Bought 20$ added to the account and yes it ask me for info rip 😞

an address? If so, set the billing address to college dorm or something in the US. People have confirmed that to work.

an address? If so, set the billing address to college dorm or something in the US. People have confirmed that to work.

yeah an billing adress , i dont want to risk sending wrong information. the thing you said i cant find sadly.