[NA-PC] [Ship 3] <Lethality> recruiting players for our Alliance. Social No Lifers. Discord/Mic/English required.

Lethality

Lethality is looking for more Players to join us in Phantasy Star Online 2. We’re currently located on Ship 3 Thorn. We’re looking for players who like to group together, be social, and enjoy the game as much as possible. Everyone is welcome to join our community as long as you follow basic etiquette.

Lethality Rules

1. English Speaking, Discord, and a Mic required.
  2. Show Respect to everyone at all times.
  3. No discussion of Politics, Religion, or Drugs.
  4. No elitist attitudes, Trolling, Griefing, or Negative Nancys.

About Lethality

Lethality is an Adult Gaming Community who caters to the Non Elitist Social No Lifers. We strive to provide a Community that allows all skill levels to interact with one another, without the fear of being berated or looked down upon. Our goals in our games are not always to be best on a server or game, but a place to have fun, and work together with the same type of players.

Discord
You can join us at: www.LethalityDiscord.com
Accept our Rules by hitting the Green √.
In the #roles channel click on the PSO icon.

Update 5/29

10 Players and Rank 5. Still looking for more to join us!

Bump, great team to join!

still looking for recruits?

@Glodragons said in [NA-PC] [Ship 3] <Lethality> recruiting players for our Alliance. Social No Lifers. Discord/Mic/English required.:

still looking for recruits?

We are. Looking for 6 more hardcore players for 12 man Teams, as well as Casual or Social players.

i mean i would gladly join but if you are only looking for hardcore players guess thats not me

@Glodragons said in [NA-PC] [Ship 3] <Lethality> recruiting players for our Alliance. Social No Lifers. Discord/Mic/English required.:

i mean i would gladly join but if you are only looking for hardcore players guess thats not me

as well as Casual or Social Players. We accept anyone looking for a place to play and make friends.

i feel like i would be extremely out of place though since i know jack all about this game

i feel like i would be extremely out of place though since i know jack all about this game

We can explain anything you ask. We have no issues helping new players.

i guess if you dont mind explaining things my IGN is Grigoram i gotta log on though

i guess if you dont mind explaining things my IGN is Grigoram i gotta log on though

we do 100% of everything thought Discord. Info is on Post #1

ok i joined discord read rules and what not my Disc name is YatsutoraSado

I also joined your discord. I am completely new to the game but look forward to having fun with it!

@nightwalker369 said in [NA-PC] [Ship 3] <Lethality> recruiting players for our Alliance. Social No Lifers. Discord/Mic/English required.:

I also joined your discord. I am completely new to the game but look forward to having fun with it!

Look forward to playing with you!

We're still looking for some new players.