Censoring in game ?

@Luz-PT said in Censoring in game ?:

@GamerKillance said in Censoring in game ?:

I don't think you can edit the bust size. That was the main thing they censored to keep you from making flat chested girls with small bodies.

You could edit it they just don't bounce anymore.

Nope, they actually do. I'm just waiting for PC, but seen those bounces on CBT streams etc. Breast size can effect how much bounce(from what heard), and JP PSO2 was also toned down before. If still referencing it to crazy bounce that could see in the character creator at one point.(changed due to desync issues or something)

Damn censoring rumors and censormongers coming out. Can PSO2 team just come out and say "No censoring here"(or what is) already, or are just gonna let people find out for themselves(and making rumors). ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

@Lena-Brey said in Censoring in game ?:

@Meta77 I honestly had no idea there was a full western beta back in the day. I thought it was just at trade shows.

If you do have that insider info tho you really should leak that shit to someone reputable to report on it, that would be super interesting

Nah. I am not the type that goes to newstands for things like that. The staff i knew were super nice to me back in the early days of the sega forums. I would not want to get them in trouble by saying what i know. That said just know the reason we did not get pso here was basically some not wanting to share.

@AnonMarc reminded me of the psu days in neudaiz in the shitenkaku

@xHO0DIEx I had completely forgotten about that area, loved that place.

The only actual "censorship" was the height slider. I do hope this changes, the argument that those people will be playing wouldn't be exclusive to the west, so it makes no sense.

On another note, I hope they don't refrain from bringing over any of the provocative outfits. It's a mature game and it's tiring having western prudes having a say in something they wouldn't play anyway

@Freyja-Skald said in Censoring in game ?:

The only actual "censorship" was the height slider. I do hope this changes, the argument that those people will be playing wouldn't be exclusive to the west, so it makes no sense.

On another note, I hope they don't refrain from bringing over any of the provocative outfits. It's a mature game and it's tiring having western prudes having a say in something they wouldn't play anyway

Some outfits are on the literal verge of being rated A for adults. Pretty sure those are the only costumes they'll change or just take out entirely.

@Freyja-Skald said in Censoring in game ?:

Some outfits are on the literal verge of being rated A for adults. Pretty sure those are the only costumes they'll change or just take out entirely.

which is kind of a shame. The height slider change can I still understand even if I disagree with it, but censored outfits will be really stupid

@Freyja-Skald I'd rather them censor them then to remove them out right, hopefully they will leave them the way they are though.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Censoring in game ?:

@DKGJustus played it for a little while, but I still haven't seen many games that are as bad as Vindictus with outfits.

Tera

SkyForge

@Zone said in Censoring in game ?:

@DKGJustus played it for a little while, but I still haven't seen many games that are as bad as Vindictus with outfits.

Tera

SkyForge

No Man's Sky

@Rantious said in Censoring in game ?:

Tera

SkyForge

No Man's Sky

Conan Exiles

Tera

SkyForge

No Man's Sky

Conan Exiles

Monopoly Online

Tera

SkyForge

No Man's Sky

Conan Exiles

Monopoly Online

Babylon Project (if that ever releases)

@AnonMarc said in Censoring in game ?:

Tera

SkyForge

No Man's Sky

Conan Exiles

Monopoly Online

Babylon Project (if that ever releases)

Tic-tac-toe: Hangman's Noose edition