Censoring in game ?

Speaking of censorship...

Western games should add political affiliations to their ToS when it comes to "extremist groups".

Let's make censorship great again!

@Alexandrious947 said in Censoring in game ?:

Censorship is not gonna go away, in extreme rare cases at least for the western side, have I ever seen it changed back officially, and they were for minor games. Its being done here clearly in attempts for more profit, aka, the parents of young children. Reason why its OK in Japan and not OK here is because legal age of consent in Japan is 12, and parents greatly encourage their sons, not daughters, to actively pursue women regardless of age so long as she is of his current age, around it, older, but no younger than 15 because spite the legal age of consent its still greatly looked down upon and only the rich can get away with it. But please if you need me to explain the vast difference in our cultures to you, and why this is all a thing, ill oblige you. Also dont even bring up the bad excuse of "But M Rating!" dude....my niece played DOOM at 8 years old, and speed runs it faster than most adult youtubers I seen. Her mother is Catholic. So dont give me that, the rating is just there. It means nothing until its A for adult.

The more you talk like this, I believe Resetera is there for you.

And I really doubt you play lot of games besides trying to be a big shot when you are just a troll. Also I really doubt you played Japanese version of PSO2 since you are this highly opinionated and political about your censorship.

Are they going to censor a M rated game? If so as a long time PSO veteran I will say if they censor this game then they will not see a dime from me, I already stopped paying for PSN and my PC is one GPU way from being a full gaming PC.

@Blazingsonic-X said in Censoring in game ?:

Are they going to censor a M rated game? If so as a long time PSO veteran I will say if they censor this game then they will not see a dime from me, I already stopped paying for PSN and my PC is one GPU way from being a full gaming PC.

Right now it's up in the air on what is and what isn't. Probably won't know til Open Beta. For now, we just gotta hope someone is putting the word out to SoJ that we want the game as it was intended. As for Collaborations, I'm expecting a good chunk of it to not make it over here and hope they actually supplement it with something else.

Yea atm noting is getting taken out that I know of. Say no to censorship XD ha. Honestly

@Diamond-Cats258 , collaborations are... not entirely straightforward, most of the ones that would be affected are the ones that came before the NA release, but I have seen other games be able to have keep collabs across various regions (Monster Hunter World, Dead or Alive 6). I made a huge post going into things in here if you are interested (warning, wall of text incoming xD): https://forum.pso2.com/topic/395/collaboration-potential/45?_=1582502823847

@Leonkh99 said in Censoring in game ?:

@Diamond-Cats258 , collaborations are... not entirely straightforward, most of the ones that would be affected are the ones that came before the NA release, but I have seen other games be able to have keep collabs across various regions (Monster Hunter World, Dead or Alive 6). I made a huge post going into things in here if you are interested (warning, wall of text incoming xD): https://forum.pso2.com/topic/395/collaboration-potential/45?_=1582502823847

Yeah, I'm still being very hopeful. It's been ages with PS:P2 that I didn't know (or remember rather) they were in there. Once Infinity came out, I kinda just "imported" my character and bought all the DLC and never looked back. Still a good read though. I have 2 fingers crossed on both hands. 😆😆 Thanks to Infinity, I fell in love with the Deumen race that I picked up again in PSO2.

I mainly want support from the Devs. PSU died so quickly because of the lack of updates and events.

@Alexandrious947 I can't help it you were put in your place when you first started posting in the other thread but you're still dripping with spite aren't ya, "boyo." When you gotta resort to "oh uh errm... FBI-chan cOmiNG fOr yOu! herp derp!" it means you have nothing meaningful left to contribute so I'm going to consider you done at this point.

I've played a max height femroe for the last 6 years and only use stormshade, which isn't a mod, just a filter for your screen to fix the immense de-saturation that game has but by all means, continue to stick to your false claims and spout off drivel. Whatever you need to do to get to sleep at night.

If the height was actually being considered for censoring (and that is a BIG IF) due to child resemblance, they could just apply that to the human race only. Being that all the other races are not human, the argument couldn't be made that it is child endangerment or sexualization.

Isnt there another mmo with a race of tiny characters? I think tera. I would say black desert but pretty sure its tera.....or is it blade and soul

@Meta77 Basically every mmo that releases has a mini race now.

@Meta77 Blade & Soul. Not sure about the other game's you mentioned but Blade & Soul I remember very well having child like characters.

@Z0DIAK-BRAVE said in Censoring in game ?:

@Alexandrious947 I can't help it you were put in your place when you first started posting in the other thread but you're still dripping with spite aren't ya, "boyo." When you gotta resort to "oh uh errm... FBI-chan cOmiNG fOr yOu! herp derp!" it means you have nothing meaningful left to contribute so I'm going to consider you done at this point.

I've played a max height femroe for the last 6 years and only use stormshade, which isn't a mod, just a filter for your screen to fix the immense de-saturation that game has but by all means, continue to stick to your false claims and spout off drivel. Whatever you need to do to get to sleep at night.

yummy

At this point, I'm worried about this getting delayed because of the COVID-19. Many companies have announced delays and cancellations because of it.

@coldreactive Mm You really think so?