Censoring in game ?

@CodeBreaker-V1 tbh? Im totally fine with censorship, and removal of creating lolis, cuz guess what? In the end, and this is why PC version is always the superior platform, someone is gonna take the JP models and just mod em into our version. Always happens. How fast it happens is dependant on how badly the community wants it.

So long as they bring in all the PLAYABLE content, no pc player should care period what they censor.

The only ones who should complain about censorship at all is those playing this on console.

Sorry to have to be the one to bring logic in all this. But I been playing mmos for over 20 years, every single thing you all are complaining about? To me,is the equivalent to a dead horse beaten until not even the ground it was laying on remains. Thus, im jaded about it all.

But please, carry on for the console players sake at least, while I enjoy afternoon tea.

@CodeBreaker-V1 said in Censoring in game ?:

@Gynaenaecology just teasing fellow Destiny player..😂ðŸĪ˜

But still Hunter Master Race silly titan

That is pretty weird but uhhhhhh...okay?

@Gynaenaecology what's weird about seeing a destiny player in a different game setting ?? Lmao see Titans are ðŸĪŠ lol

@CodeBreaker-V1 Can you stop talking to me? You're really weird.

@Alexandrious947 said in Censoring in game ?:

@CodeBreaker-V1 tbh? Im totally fine with censorship, and removal of creating lolis, cuz guess what? In the end, and this is why PC version is always the superior platform, someone is gonna take the JP models and just mod em into our version. Always happens. How fast it happens is dependant on how badly the community wants it.

So long as they bring in all the PLAYABLE content, no pc player should care period what they censor.

The only ones who should complain about censorship at all is those playing this on console.

Sorry to have to be the one to bring logic in all this. But I been playing mmos for over 20 years, every single thing you all are complaining about? To me,is the equivalent to a dead horse beaten until not even the ground it was laying on remains. Thus, im jaded about it all.

But please, carry on for the console players sake at least, while I enjoy afternoon tea.

See this wont happen unless you mod the game and thus risk a ban. People modded on PSU for dupping meseta and they we're swiftly banned.. it didn't stop them from coming back but yea bans was giving to them

@Gynaenaecology said in Censoring in game ?:

@CodeBreaker-V1 Can you stop talking to me? You're really weird.

How is it weird ? You have a silly Titan as your avatar.. what did you just google it or something and had no idea what it was??😂😂

Well im done with the thread now. This is turning into jabs and a fake ideal of "gamers rise up against evil corporations!"

You guys enjoy the tug of war you got going there.

"ALL CONTENT" would refer to the core game and and episodes that are a part of it.

NA doesn't have Netcafes really, so you can say we aren't getting that "content". (Using the word content loosely intentionally)

Collaborations/ scratch items that could be considered Japan exclusive won't be coming to our version. (Basically collabs with companies that aren't known outside of Japan)

So we won't be getting that "content". Are those items worth backlash, out of curiosity?

@CodeBreaker-V1 you really should take the above posters advice and just stop. The only people who gets banned for cosmetic modding are those who take screenshots or videos and post them in a public space. Or talk about it ingame in public. Otherwise its untraceable.

Duping and meseta hacks and exploits is just that. Hacks and exploits, and CAN be traced because every action is logged into the server.

Again, your trying to argue with someone whos seen this shit a hundred times. I suggest you stop. Be grateful we are even getting a official fully translated game.

I swear new gen players these days, always quick to point fingers and claim entitlement, never happy with what they got. Nor have the patience to find work arounds. Sighs hate getting old.

@GamerKillance Such is the inevitability of all "censorship" arguments.

It's going to be funny watching players stare for short characters and then reporting them for being short. I think most vets know what is in the game. A lot of costumes may not make it

I don't really know much on the whole censorship thing, but what I think, is that they censor things however little it is, in the end there just trying to follow the law. But this is just what I think though.

@Meta77 said in Censoring in game ?:

It's going to be funny watching players stare for short characters and then reporting them for being short. I think most vets know what is in the game. A lot of costumes may not make it

I think a great litmus test will be if the "Sexy Bikini" costume (not the layered wear) or something like Bluesy Requiem gets in. If the second one is in then, besides those weird mini outfits, I don't see anything else getting removed on that grounds. BR is just absurdly lewd.

@Gynaenaecology said in Censoring in game ?:

@Meta77 said in Censoring in game ?:

I think a great litmus test will be if the "Sexy Bikini" costume (not the layered wear) or something like Bluesy Requiem gets in. If the second one is in then, besides those weird mini outfits, I don't see anything else getting removed on that grounds. BR is just absurdly lewd.

Lol maybe not 2b

@Alexandrious947 it's still a violation to TOS