Censoring in game ?

@Alexandrious947 So basically what you're telling me is that some parents shouldn't be parents at all because they don't take interest in what their kids are interested in. So when the off chance they see something they don't like, they will be quick to blame the company. We have rules and policies in place for things but I guess when it comes to the kids, we should ignore all that because we gotta think of the kids. I'm so glad that we have the freedom to say and do what we want (Within legal and Moral(?) boundaries of course).

@GM-Rappie @GM-Deynger, Please lock this thread. We are done here. It's very clear how the majority on this thread feels about censorship. Thank you and have a nice day.

This post is deleted!

@Diamond-Cats258 said in Censoring in game ?:

@Alexandrious947 So basically what you're telling me is that some parents shouldn't be parents at all because they don't take interest in what their kids are interested in. So when the off chance they see something they don't like, they will be quick to blame the company. We have rules and policies in place for things but I guess when it comes to the kids, we should ignore all that because we gotta think of the kids. I'm so glad that we have the freedom to say and do what we want (Within legal and Moral(?) boundaries of course).

@GM-Rappie @GM-Deynger, Please lock this thread. We are done here. It's very clear how the majority on this thread feels about censorship. Thank you and have a nice day.

You got the freedom to say and do what you want, until its illegal.

Blame the company? Of course not. Parents who dont want their children playing something because its against their culture and beliefs will simply pull the plug, and make them do something else. Its called being a Parent, or Guardian.

This is also a reason why we have so many kids failing school, not growing up properly, or committing crime. They are not being raised properly, because alot of parents these days tend to let their kids do what they want until a certain breaking point, instead of mitigating it early.

@GM-Rappie Its time for a thread lock. Its very clear that a thread like this if seen by proper, law abiding consumers who dont have weird fetishes will get turned away from this game.