Censoring in game ?

@Alexandrious947 said in Censoring in game ?:

@Devmen said in Censoring in game ?:

This Thread has been going on too long LOL

Eh wont last much longer, I didnt wanna have to drop that bomb, wanted people to try and see for themselves, but I hoped too much for humanity. Sadly.

There is lot of doubt in that video's comment poster. Kind of starting to wonder if it is you. But also what Meta said.

@coldreactive I think you need to fix your browser. I can click on it and get directed to the video perfectly fine.

Otherwise. Go on Bing Search engine. And put in PSO2チェアダンス

It will pop up under videos. If you have some sort of safe search on then yea, thats whats blocking it.

And if safe search blocks it then, lol yea, more the reason why its being censored in the west.

But here, can try this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFGf9bGO2kg&feature=youtu.be

All I saw was a funny asf video. Saw nothing different than what I would've seen in another anime. She even kinda Cosplay for us as well. Nice funny start to my morning.

@Meta77 Know whats also a good laugh?

You overlooked this one.

Censorship stays. The End.

Yeah, no. What this individual does with his/her character is up to them. I took a look at some of their vids and all I see is them using assets in the game for laughter and memes. Censoring a game makes absolutely no sense when it doesn't change anything. People will continue to do the same things whether the asset was in the game or not. I can understand not having the appeal to it but not when someone is telling me I can't view or do something just because a few people were upset or didn't enjoy what they were seeing. No one is force to view or do anything. The option to walk away is always there.

@Meta77 Know whats also a good laugh?

You overlooked this one.

Censorship stays. The End.

@Diamond-Cats258 Yeah no. What that individual does can be seen by ALL PLAYERS. And alot of us with some common sense, does not want that. Nor do we wanna go into a lobby full of that being shown. Dont you dare think for a SECOND that if this kinda thing was kept in the game, a buncha players wont get the "hilarious" idea of having multiple players do this infront of the campship exit, pretty much forcing anyone coming out to see it, just to disgust them.

Its fine if your ok with it. Alot of us are not, especially parents of children.

But if you actually like the kinda thing shown in the video?

I hope you stay away from elementary schools.

Sorry bud, but Sega and microsoft knows where the money comes from the most, it aint you, it aint me, its the parents of kids who will be playing this.

Parents see that, they uninstall and put the kid back on fortnite.

You can argue it all you want till your blue in the face, but you will always be wrong. Whats accepted in Japan does not mean its accepted here, hence, censorship.

Nuff said. Also keep in mind, their was similar things to this, but in milder degrees, that was censored. Quite a few games with under-aged girls in bikinis that came over here, and they replaced those bikinis with a Shirt and hot pants. Anyone who even remotely thinks this should not be censored, needs to do some soul searching, and realize what mistakes he/she has made in life.

Censorship stays.

@LapisWave https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFGf9bGO2kg&feature=youtu.be try again boyo.

Now that the cold harsh truth for those screaming censorship removal has been revealed. You all screaming for censorship removal need to realize this.

1. The slider adjustments will not change.

2. The really lewd stuff, will not change.

So you should be screaming for a lesser degree of censorship. Like say your favorite outfit which is a plated bikini that mostly covered the back and front, acceptable on our beaches, suddenly had shorts placed under it. Then that, is when you should scream for censorship removal.

But what I shown you all in the video in this post? Yea, that, everything in it, is getting censored. That wont change, and those of you with any sense would agree its necessary. Those that do not agree, stay away from children please.

My work here is done.

@GM-Rappie @GM-Deynger I know you said debating and discussions are fine and all but at this point, what needed to be said was said IN DROVES in the first 24 pages. Censorship = bad. The next 5 pages were just offtopic chatter and the last 2 or 3 is someone who must work at Sega with as much as they think they know in all that spam. I'm not sure I just stopped reading it.

If it wasn't clear just look at the threads in suggestions. (many thanks for closing mine before it could derail) Literally NO ONE posted in support of censorship. Nothing more really needs to be said on our part. If you could close the thread with a nifty little "your voice has been heard we're passing it along" comment or something, that'd be grand. It's in Sega's hands now.

@Diamond-Cats258 Yeah no. What that individual does can be seen by ALL PLAYERS. And alot of us with some common sense, does not want that. Nor do we wanna go into a lobby full of that being shown. Dont you dare think for a SECOND that if this kinda thing was kept in the game, a buncha players wont get the "hilarious" idea of having multiple players do this infront of the campship exit, pretty much forcing anyone coming out to see it, just to disgust them.

Ah yes, in the drop ship exit that you walk past by for a whole second. In the lobby area where you can just either way in a different direction or change the ship lobby you're on since there's what? 1 in 70 chance to being actually in the same lobby as them?

Its fine if your ok with it. Alot of us are not, especially parents of children.

Ah yes the children that shouldn't be anywhere near a M rated game.

But if you actually like the kinda thing shown in the video?

I hope you stay away from elementary schools.

Sorry bud, but Sega and microsoft knows where the money comes from the most, it aint you, it aint me, its the parents of kids who will be playing this.

Ah yes, assuming everyone is a parent. You severely underestimate the power of weebs and their quest to obtain their waifu.

Parents see that, they uninstall and put the kid back on fortnite.

Ah yes, another game isn't for kids as the game is rated T for TEENS.

You can argue it all you want till your blue in the face, but you will always be wrong. Whats accepted in Japan does not mean its accepted here, hence, censorship.

Nuff said. Also keep in mind, their was similar things to this, but in milder degrees, that was censored. Quite a few games with under-aged girls in bikinis that came over here, and they replaced those bikinis with a Shirt and hot pants. Anyone who even remotely thinks this should not be censored, needs to do some soul searching, and realize what mistakes he/she has made in life.

Censorship stays.

What's acceptable is Japan is also acceptable here because here in NA region, houses many people of many race and culture. The only real difference between here and there boils down to age. You advocate family friendly but haven't been taking a look at Family Friendly Nintendo. Have you seen some of the stuff on the eshop? Guess not. TMS is an oddball because of Nintendo's old vision during the Wii U era and also down to pure laziness to make multiple versions of the game but other than that, many games aimed at the anime market continue to remain near perfectly intact. No soul searching is required since I can differentiate between reality and fiction.

@LapisWave https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFGf9bGO2kg&feature=youtu.be try again boyo.

Now that the cold harsh truth for those screaming censorship removal has been revealed. You all screaming for censorship removal need to realize this.

1. The slider adjustments will not change.

2. The really lewd stuff, will not change.

So you should be screaming for a lesser degree of censorship. Like say your favorite outfit which is a plated bikini that mostly covered the back and front, acceptable on our beaches, suddenly had shorts placed under it. Then that, is when you should scream for censorship removal.

But what I shown you all in the video in this post? Yea, that, everything in it, is getting censored. That wont change, and those of you with any sense would agree its necessary. Those that do not agree, stay away from children please.

My work here is done.

All you did was prove that you're speculating what is and isn't in the game without any confirmation from the Devs. Censorship is never a good thing and will only hurt the ones who continue to do it as you drive away the main audience that was supporting your game. You seem really bothered by the JP culture. Are you sure you want to play this game? I'm sure there are plenty of Western games that fit your taste.

@Z0DIAK-BRAVE said in Censoring in game ?:

@GM-Rappie @GM-Deynger I know you said debating and discussions are fine and all but at this point, what needed to be said was said IN DROVES in the first 24 pages. Censorship = bad. The next 5 pages were just offtopic chatter and the last 2 or 3 is someone who must work at Sega with as much as they think they know in all that spam. I'm not sure I just stopped reading it.

If it wasn't clear just look at the threads in suggestions. (many thanks for closing mine before it could derail) Literally NO ONE posted in support of censorship. Nothing more really needs to be said on our part. If you could close the thread with a nifty little "your voice has been heard we're passing it along" comment or something, that'd be grand. It's in Sega's hands now.

I'm ok with this. I think many of us have been very vocal that we don't want a different experience than what was provided by the orginal version of the game. What came in the base JP version of the game is what we want in our version of the game.

/end thread.

Yeah no. What that individual does can be seen by ALL PLAYERS. And alot of us with some common sense, does not want that. Nor do we wanna go into a lobby full of that being shown. Dont you dare think for a SECOND that if this kinda thing was kept in the game, a buncha players wont get the "hilarious" idea of having multiple players do this infront of the campship exit, pretty much forcing anyone coming out to see it, just to disgust them.

Lol. The only one who is getting offended so much is really you in a M rated game. Even if censorship did take a place, people will always find a loophole to make it disturbing with their outfit. And you'll be offended again and post in here about how upset you are.

You keep talking about Fortnite and keep saying "Gottem" Like you just came out of 4chan or Resetera. Keep trolling bro.

Did you even play JP version? I dont think you actually played it since you just talk about this like if you googled few and watched one or two clips. Like what others said, maybe this isnt the exact game what you wanted since most JP players want it exactly the same for NA version when it comes to the content and visual of the game.

If anything, Rated M for this game does say: Suggestive Theme - Strong Sexual Content - Explicit and/or frequent depictions of sexual behavior, possibly including nudity.

Though I appreciate that with your efforts, this thread has gotten past 30 pages and it does give attention that people disagree with your statement and want censorship out of this.

I agree a majority of us don't want censorship and a few a very few want censorship and probably will make Twitter post on how every outfit needs to be censored and "drop the bomb " with cold hard censorship facts Mr Green rappy pretty sure you can lock this thread at this point

Agreed the majority here out weighs the few.. We want the full game experience that was promised to us at E3. All Content means all content not a watered down ver of PSO2 JP.

@CodeBreaker-V1 just for context, the majority here is around 30ish individuals out of potential hundreds of thousands.

But the better approach in my opinion would be to not censor anything during CBT/OBT, see how people react, then adjust if necessary.

That gives the benefit of not changing the game proactively (discouraging their current fanbase) and allows a gauge into how media interprets the themes. If they have an issue with it an they change it by launch, then they look like knights in shining armor who participate in social justice.

This post is deleted!

When I myself say majority I'm talking here, pso world. Reddit.but point stands thread ran its course

@Meta77 said in Censoring in game ?:

When I myself say majority I'm talking here, pso world. Reddit.but point stands thread ran its course

Yea and guess what? Two censorship threads on reddit so far that blasted those in favor of removing censorship. They got blasted so hard they had to lock the threads. They even locked a suggestion thread on here cuz it was getting blasted.

The thread has indeed ran its course. The censorship is happening and for good reason. For the extreme stuff that is unacceptable here in the west. Its a lost war that was lost before it even started. The new war is to mitigate things being censored further. But the worst of it which is creating small children and placing them in tiny bits of cloth, thats being censored. Which is a good thing, and anyone against that, I hope you never become a parent. So now what needs to be called out is everything else.

You are annoying. I'm just going to say I dont have time to mod GI and listen to you at same time.

Green rappy mod......or yellow. Work that beautiful magic and please shut it down 🙂