Censoring in game ?

@sKRuBbyD3KbruSh the GM's intervention in the thread was to primarily focus individuals to focus their energy more constructively on the "suggestions" thread of the forum, rather than carrying out senseless debates all over the place.

My apologies for not realizing that mentioning me and the use of the pronoun "you" meant not "me", but everyone that doesn't agree.

@John-Paul-RAGE Apology accepted, I too don't assume someones calling me a kid-diddler when I blatantly say things that would be contradictory to that, as well. But you should get what I'm saying, whether you agree or not. Though, a GM said it was confirmed in another thread, and with that knowledge would you say what the GM said in this thread denies that fact? This is censorship we're talking about. Three threads is hardly a lot for a topic like this, whether you're for or against we can all agree this is a hot topic. Because lets be honest, if it starts with height and we let it slide then they'll come for the rest of the stuff they don't like, and while you may be fine with that, don't act like it's not a big deal. OK?

They better not remove the smart inner from the game. I will not be happy.

alt text a outfit I doubt well get stateside. I love how the jp side does update videos. Will we be getting those I wonder at least?

@Meta77 Oh come on, that's like saying wont even get any bikini outfits. That's just silly and putting yourself down.

@RocKiee-Kyrosu said in Censoring in game ?:

@Meta77 Oh come on, that's like saying wont even get any bikini outfits. That's just silly and putting yourself down.

Lol true true. I need my swimsuit and tuna sword for beach missions

@Z0DIAK-BRAVE said in Censoring in game ?:

For my fellow anti-censorship crew I made a respectable post in the suggestions forum. (o.o)b

Thank you!!!! These are the things that can be taken and shown to those in charge of such decisions.

@GM-Deynger said in Censoring in game ?:

@Z0DIAK-BRAVE said in Censoring in game ?:

For my fellow anti-censorship crew I made a respectable post in the suggestions forum. (o.o)b

Thank you!!!! These are the things that can be taken and shown to those in charge of such decisions.

Thank you for your advice rappy gm.

I think you guys see smoke where there is no confirmed fire. The Closed Beta did have a message that contents were not indicative of final game design decisions.

I think you guys see smoke where there is no confirmed fire. The Closed Beta did have a message that contents were not indicative of final game design decisions.

Rappy your very sassy. Were you one of the staff on the old sega forums. Your speech seems familiar. XD

Haha, unfortunately no. We were not part of that.

Haha, unfortunately no. We were not part of that.

Ah well carry on 😄 but good your at least involved with the community

This x100.

Without a real confirmation, it should have been submitted as a bug, discussed in a rational way that explains the demerits of a changing it if it was intentional, and consider solutions. Fighting each other and becoming emotionally invested over a perception is dangerous.

I would not say its dangerous in the slightest. Most against are just old jp players that are no issues. But the rappy is right on the analogy

@Meta77 said in Censoring in game ?:

I would not say its dangerous in the slightest. Most against are just old jp players that are no issues. But the rappy is right on the analogy

I am stating it is dangerous in the sense to cast stones and pass judgment when there hasn't even been a trial.

Just watched a show that featured an angry mob killing someone over a rumor.