Censoring in game ?

@The-Question said in Censoring in game ?:

@Naru said in Censoring in game ?:

I don't quite understand why would they increase the minimum character size on character creation/customization. In JP I can go as low as 142 or 143 but on NA I could now go below 153. It will be annoying change from a playstyle point of view (specially for veterans), hit/hurtboxes and the reach of some PAs are tied to character's height and this can make a world of difference to some, specially for those who have affinity for TA rankings.

I'm not even sure if the NA devs are even aware of the hitboxes or how they work in the game. They are mainly just porting, translating, and running the servers. The TA times or SRs of other content will fall greatly behind JP server. So if you are coming over to be competitive in either of those I recommend staying on JP unless they do change the height back.

Here's hoping they will notice all these changes that we actually want to see in the game and how it though actually give it to us he's hoping the in a daze will truly make PSO to into america in a term of sets

They may change it we will have to see as the height thing is just silly. But yea culture shock for those who have not looked into this game the past 8 years to see what sorts of costumes or how lobbys are with "art" have been again for 8 years and are shocked. May just be me but if there is a series i like even if it never comes stateside i still look into it for info and story elements.

It is actually against the terms of service for registered sex offenders to have an account.

Sure, doesnt really stop them, but I thought that was pretty interesting to read at the very least.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Censoring in game ?:

@DankNugs9429 said in Censoring in game ?:

Why is it so hard for some of you to leave kids out of this lol. Pedo watch alert on this thread.

It is actually against the terms of service for registered sex offenders to have an account.

Sure, doesnt really stop them, but I thought that was pretty interesting to read at the very least.

Microsoft and NA Sega know full well what the "overly" zealous fans of anime look up. They're just trying to play their cards right since this is a F2P game anyone can access. Hence the massive rules on symbol art that some people in this thread refuse to acknowledge.

I honestly came to this forum looking for this exact thread(and to see when pc version is coming out), the height thing is stupid but i care far more for the bouncing and t1t size. Hopefully nothing else changes like skimpy outfits.

Honestly I wish big companies would ignore the cry babies on twitter. They should know that boycotts do nothing(ex home depot, starbucks, walmart. disneyland etc), the people crying wouldn't even play it in the first place. The people playing this are weebs who love this stuff.

@Princess-Catra said in Censoring in game ?:

I honestly came to this forum looking for this exact thread(and to see when pc version is coming out), the height thing is stupid but i care far more for the bouncing and t1t size. Hopefully nothing else changes like skimpy outfits.

Honestly I wish big companies would ignore the cry babies on twitter. They should know that boycotts do nothing(ex home depot, starbucks, walmart. disneyland etc), the people crying wouldn't even play it in the first place. The people playing this are weebs who love this stuff.

Difference in cultures. Pretty sure Microsoft doesn't want to add in skimpy school girl outfits with girls who ACTUALLY look like school girls.

Assuming your tastes (and the 20 people so far who have complained?) Are representative of the MILLIONS of fans in just the NA region alone is a bit... absurd.

Assuming your tastes (and the 20 people so far who have complained?) Are representative of the MILLIONS of fans in just the NA region alone is a bit... absurd.

Welcome to the forums on any video game. Where a few think they speak for the majority.

My tastes? what is that even suppose to mean? I don't understand what you are suppose to be criticizing my post of. I obviously said it shouldn't be censored.

@GamerKillance said in Censoring in game ?:

Welcome to the forums on any video game. Where a few think they speak for the majority.

No, i am positive most people don't care which is what my post obviously says?

@Princess-Catra I'm just as confused as you are. I think they misinterpreted what you were trying to say.

@Princess-Catra you stated the majority of the people that want to play this game in NA release are weebs and love "bouncing breasts" and small characters.

PSO had nothing to do with those themes the last time it was released here, so why would you assume the fanbase has somehow morphed to adapt to the anime culture of PSO 2?

I don't care if they censor the game or not, I just want to play. I could care less about my characters bust or height, I will be too busy grinding to worry about trivial things.

My tastes? what is that even suppose to mean? I don't understand what you are suppose to be criticizing my post of. I obviously said it shouldn't be censored.

@GamerKillance said in Censoring in game ?:

No, i am positive most people don't care which is what my post obviously says?

I didn't misinterpret anything. My comment was a general statement to everyone. By no means did I quote to specifically target you. Sorry if that wasn't clear due to how the forums are set up.

@Devmen I mean ... thinking height limits would stop lewding is ... naive at best 😹

@Id0lHeart said in Censoring in game ?:

@Devmen I mean ... thinking height limits would stop lewding is ... naive at best 😹

Tall ladies are best ladies after all.

I don't think they are doing this height setting as a form of censorship, I think most can all agree that would be silly as most of you were saying. Its probably more likely due to that's the general NA height standard and most commonly known for or it could be NA's version to be different from JP's version. There is likely going to be a lot of different things good or bad to the game but something like this shouldn't really be a topic of issue. Honestly my biggest gripe would be if they made this height limitation because they plan on allowing you to customize your characters more through being premium membership or something of that nature. I'm not total against it cause I believe the game does deserve some support but it wouldn't be the first time I seen something free in one version but cost in another. If this was really done to just censoring then wow.