Censoring in game ?

I know this will go unanswered by our GM but why are we being censored? I want my character short as can be. Why is it locked to where we can't make them short ?

Please DO not censor the game on release... it is rated M for a reason

Hopefully the huge breast torso gear also won't be removed from the NA version. Some people actually want to use it as part of their character's looks, you know.

It seems to be common belief in some places that little people don't exist and that some parts of your body don't follow the laws of physics.

Idk why devs waste so much work and time on censoring considering all the other problems available to them but if they go out of their way for this they better be sure to deliver a 100% great quality localized game as well or it will be just sad. (honest opinion)

If they censor the game it will fail .. this is the sad truth and my thoughts are if they a censoring something silly like height then what else are they going to censor?

So much so phil Spencer saying we will be getting ALL the content..

What was the shortest u could make a character in the beta ?

Don't know but it wasn't as short as JP that's for sure. JP you can make them Loli size and in NA you couldn't..

The Default was 172. You could go lower I don't think you could go lower than 160. Not sure.

@CodeBreaker-V1 When the close beta extension happens post a picture of the # at the top right of the screen on the Salon or the character creation. Im curious to see how big of a change it is.

Some #s from JP for comparison:

Untitled.png

I will definitely try

@Luz-PT Why would they go out of their way to implement such a change ? Feels like a waste of time and pointless.

@CodeBreaker-V1 Ty

I hear it's to prevent Pedophiles in the game.. but to me that just sounds dumb.. a kid can easily play a adult character also it's rated M for a reason no kids should be playing this game to begin with but then again.. same kids play GTA..🤦♂

@AnonMarc said in Censoring in game ?:

@Luz-PT Why would they go out of their way to implement such a change ? Feels like a waste of time and pointless.

@CodeBreaker-V1 Ty

But they did implement such a pointless and wasteful change. As for the why idk.

If this is true, then we need a PC beta so that we can fix all the bugs / etc. that aren't in the JP version. Since they went out of their way to change this height thing.

@oldColdReactive said in Censoring in game ?:

If this is true, then we need a PC beta so that we can fix all the bugs / etc. that aren't in the JP version. Since they went out of their way to change this height thing.

Your characters also can't have bouncing bo*bs. (I censored this just in case).

@CodeBreaker-V1 If thats the reason why not remove SymbolArt from the game that has the potential to expose many to explicit content pedos could make. Limiting height does not even hold a candle to symbolart pr0n.