New player? Here are a couple adjustments to make!

With the PC release, I have seen hundreds of issues with players being confused about a few things so here are 2 that seem to be the most popular.

"How come when I chat my name appears as a bunch of gibberish?", for example, PN8435745711... This is your player ID name and needs to be changed at the Character Creation screen. You should see an option below that is called Support Menu. Open that, and select 'change player ID name'. It says it costs AC but I believe the first time is free. It might take a few minutes to update in game so maybe try and exit the game and log back in to see if it appears.

Another slightly less annoying one is for those who have joined an Alliance. Most Alliances have also created their own symbol art icon but by default, only your player name appears on screen. Open the quick menu and select the toggle display option and you will see an option that says character/alliance. Now you will be able to see Alliance names on screen.

If I think of more tips I will add them here.

Enjoy PSO2

for me its why only 1 char slot and have to pay to get another or wait 24hrs for char delete this is absolutley ridiculas should have atleast 3 to 5 free slots, or is this mostly aimed at the whales, i as a parent would not let my kids play this type of monetised game especially it being a 13+ game, 1000 ac for $10 that would be thier weekly allowence gone jesus, the pain of being a responceable parent.

@RUDEFOXS said in New player? Here are a couple adjustments to make!:

for me its why only 1 char slot and have to pay to get another or wait 24hrs for char delete this is absolutley ridiculas should have atleast 3 to 5 free slots, or is this mostly aimed at the whales, i as a parent would not let my kids play this type of monetised game especially it being a 13+ game, 1000 ac for $10 that would be thier weekly allowence gone jesus, the pain of being a responceable parent.

You can make 3 characters for free. I currently have 2 and have spent absolutely nothing on the game yet, especially since you can't even seem to buy AC yet on PC.

i have 1 char at lvl 4 that my daughter made on the xbox and if i go to make another it tells me i need to pay 500 ac or so

which i refuse to do didnt get an option to make another for free

@RUDEFOXS hey bro its probably a bug im an xbox player, pc just released as u know but xbox had a main mission added that was bugged dont know if it got fixed but maintance just happened so if were lucky both our problems r fixed. if not theres a bug report section on this site to report things like that.

Be part of the Solution Not the Problem. always report bugs if possible and enjoy the game

well i need to apologise for my rant, with me being new to the game about the char creation, it seems my daughter made a char on each ship ive deleted 2 of them kept one which is going to put me in a disadvantage as i guess i cant do the practice quests now, or is there a way to get round this ⭕ she has her own acc on xbox now with store restrictions ofc, im on pc as i can't play with controller so don't kno if anything can be done about this..