Nvidia driver settings not doing anything in game?

Hello, I don't really have any real issues with the game. But I've noticed that when I make changes via the Nvidia control panel, I don't see anything in game. I prefer to modify my game's graphics through that because there's just more control for me. Is anyone else having issues with this? It's not that big of a deal if not.

@Trancera This is happening for both AMD and Nvidia drivers. Both don’t see the pso2.exe as an actual game. It’s likely all the crap they layered on to this release.

@Hanzo-Or-Ganzo said in Nvidia driver settings not doing anything in game?:

@Trancera This is happening for both AMD and Nvidia drivers. Both don’t see the pso2.exe as an actual game. It’s likely all the crap they layered on to this release.

I actually just got an NVIDIA Driver update last night and PSO2 shows up in the game library on GeForce Experience. It shows reccommended settings and that it is using default settings with a green checkmark for me. Anyway, some of the features are controlled server-side and must be set via the client. Those changes can be set manually by modifying the user.pso2 file in your Documents/SEGA folder for the game.