Where do i like actually buy cool vanity like what i'm seeing everyone wearing?

are you supposed to farm certain enemies or bosses or is it the store, if it is the store then i don't even see more than like 2 thing daily that i can buy with meseta and its like a huge amount ! xD

i'm keen to put in solid hours to get dope end game clothes but i just want to know 🙂

Either from premium lottery like mechanics that you pay real money for or you buy it from other people that did with in-game currencey (meseta).

you can't because the events are over. Servers have been live for 3 months. PC missed 3 months worth of event content and exclusives.

There arent any fresh ships so they'll flaunt that shit in your face knowing you can't get it.

Fuck XBOX

Fuck Microsoft

Fuck Ships 1-3

Fuck Sega for not releasing new ships.

Player shops are your best bet and unless you're playing a female non-CAST after the gothy\edgy\slutty gear you can probably get the cosmetics fairly cheap. CAST stuff costs almost nothing except the heads - which are usually the most expensive part.

Pretty much 100% of everything can be found on player shops atm so anyone saying "PC players can't get it" are for the most part completely wrong. It's just going to cost you a good chunk of Meseta.

@LilPika thanks, ill keep saving and maybe think about getting premium, i also haven't gotten to max level so ill concentrate on that for this weekend

@VirtuesHope said in Where do i like actually buy cool vanity like what i'm seeing everyone wearing?:

you can't because the events are over. Servers have been live for 3 months. PC missed 3 months worth of event content and exclusives.

There arent any fresh ships so they'll flaunt that shit in your face knowing you can't get it.

Fuck XBOX

Fuck Microsoft

Fuck Ships 1-3

Fuck Sega for not releasing new ships.

Calm down man. XD Most of the first outfit are not that great anyway. And player shop existe you know? And anyway even in jp most of stuff comeback one day and ep4,5 and 6 have better outfit.

@I-UsagiTsuki-I I actually forgot to mention that too. Events cycle around and occasionally pop up in the Fresh Finds shop too.