[Ship 1] New LGBTQ+ Alliance Recruiting Players!

Hi there! I've started a new alliance on Ship 1 called SNOOT-BOOP focused on providing a welcoming and inviting space for LGBTQ+ people and allies! We are just starting out, so now is the time to get in on the ground floor and help establish the alliance!

Benefits:

• Discord Server!

• Get to establish yourself as some of the first members of the Alliance!

• Adorable pet photos!

• A safe space where racism, transphobia, misogyny, homophobia, etc., will not be tolerated!

• Beginner friendly environment!

• Casual guild open to anyone and everyone who isn't bigoted!

Feel free to search for us on Ship 1 or reach me personally with the Player ID Name PaeniteoAzrael!

Hello!, I'm interested in joining if you're currently accepting new members! I wasn't sure if I should just try joining the discord or if you would want to pm me first. My player ID Name is Devinity.

Heya, I'm interested to join too, I'm happy there's also a queer alliance on Ship 1 o/ I'll try to boop you asap if you're connected

@Paeniteo-Azrael

@Paeniteo-Azrael said in [Ship 1] New LGBTQ+ Alliance Recruiting Players!:

Hi there! I've started a new alliance on Ship 1 called SNOOT-BOOP focused on providing a welcoming and inviting space for LGBTQ+ people and allies! We are just starting out, so now is the time to get in on the ground floor and help establish the alliance!

Benefits:

• Discord Server!

• Get to establish yourself as some of the first members of the Alliance!

• Adorable pet photos!

• A safe space where racism, transphobia, misogyny, homophobia, etc., will not be tolerated!

• Beginner friendly environment!

• Casual guild open to anyone and everyone who isn't bigoted!

Feel free to search for us on Ship 1 or reach me personally with the Player ID Name PaeniteoAzrael!

still recruiting?