pc beta?

@Ilúvatar Exactly this though! There was a fan made patch for converting southeast asian client to english for certain strings of items and menus to make the SEA game more playable from a VPN connected north american and everything. Instead they doubled down on the geolocking and restricted VPN usage while playing lol. It is incredible that I have watched the pso2 website for years, admittedly not in a while now, and I find out about browsing games on the xbl marketplace. Somewhere along the line someone in marketing should be fired lol.

@coldreactive fellow Wisconsinite 👍 😁

We are about to hit the 2nd week of OBT and its UQ schedule. Nothing new UQ schedules are posted and no update on when OBT ends. So I am hoping PC version will be brought up into discussion this weekend or next week .

@LapisWave said in pc beta?:

We are about to hit the 2nd week of OBT and its UQ schedule. Nothing new UQ schedules are posted and no update on when OBT ends. So I am hoping PC version will be brought up into discussion this weekend or next week .

A lot of people are suspecting full release is on pSO2 Day, April 2nd, or March 31st when CBT Rewards are given out, and the Xbox Game Pass Perks / Fresh Finds Shop are reintroduced. But only time will tell. I'm watching RPG speedruns and playing FFXIV on an alt to get money in-game there to pass the time.

Any updates on this?

Nope, no updates on the PC version or a potential PC beta yet.

Still no updates?

@KSKillStack said in pc beta?:

Still no updates?

You can find all admin posts at https://forum.pso2.com/groups/administrators

Latest update RE: Sega and the Devs Don't Care About NA

We are here, just unable to contribute anything helpful at this time. posted in General Discussion • about 22 hours ago