pc beta?

PC "soon" as defined by SEGA. So year 2028. Problems, PC users?

@GM-Rappie said in pc beta?:

Time to make a dance gif thread...maybe...

alt text

@Havox3 They've already stated "later in 2020" did not mean "Late 2020". The PC version is apparently still slated for a Spring 2020 release... since it seems the Open Beta is essentially a 'soft launch', I think the PC version would release around the time the game's no longer in Open Beta.

PSO2 day isn't a bad bet honestly.

@Rantious said in pc beta?:

PSO2 day isn't a bad bet honestly.

A bet and nothing else. They haven't said anything in regard if a set date for pc pso2 NA.

I think it would be cool if PC only folks could have access to a unique in game reward for waiting so long. Something like a retro pc with PSO loaded up on it to go in their room. Heck i'm eagerly eyeing that there Ragol juke box and thinking about snazzing up my online living space. https://media1.tenor.com/images/54099fc24b868f2e50cad285e9f5853a/tenor.gif?itemid=5463010

Would be nice if they could just confirm that the system requirements are gonna be the same.

@Neo-Ace-Zero said in pc beta?:

Would be nice if they could just confirm that the system requirements are gonna be the same.

The System requirements listed here and on the Microsoft Store for the XBOX One are the same as thee JP PC version, so they should be the same on NA PC, aside from the increased storage space requirements.

It would be Nice if they even said it was coming February 31 of 2022(the Lack of Information is getting on my Nerves)

Pc may not even get a beta they may just put it out as soon as Xbox is done and then pc peeps will get all of the beta rewards as soon as they sign in as a thank you for waiting patiently....at lest I hope this happens for the pc players

Hum... I feel it will take some time to release on PC. Yes, the core game is the same as jp version. But the business rule isn't. It takes some time to implement as they want. We see lots of things getting wrong on xbox OBT (nothing catastrophic), but defects are present. They will not release on PC before such problems are removed from xbox version and checked on PC version. And, if they intend to release later on steam, they probably want to prepare the game to be flexible enough to be adapted later. What I mean is, localization/translation is the part we see, but the business rules are sensible and require time. Aaaand... I hope I'm wrong and the PC version releases today!

@Qvor said in pc beta?:

Aaaand... I hope I'm wrong and the PC version releases today!

yeah, a lot of people would want that, but it isn't likely. It probably won't even be tomorrow, which will have officially been a whole week since OBT started (In 24 hours a whole 7 days will have passed since OBT began). The earliest I can see for a PC launch would be at maintenance on March 31 when the game is expected to transition into full launch, considering the CBT rewards that were supposed to be given at official launch are being given out then.

shrug, at best I could assume they're getting themselves acquainted with the basics of running this server before they open the pandora's box of letting PC players in. that's probably going to see a much larger wave of players, but also a much larger wave of hackers and stuff

that's just speculation on my part though; since it's pretty clear there shouldn't be any technical issues holding them back, it probably means its a logistical issue

Everybody's stuck at home for weeks. Steam, GOG, EGS: free giveaways! SEGA can't give away their FREE game. Sasuga SEGA.

@Havox3 said in pc beta?:

Everybody's stuck at home for weeks. Steam, GOG, EGS: free giveaways! SEGA can't give away their FREE game. Sasuga SEGA.

Little hard to get everything ready with quarantine in effect all over the world.

@GamerKillance said in pc beta?:

@Havox3 said in pc beta?:

Little hard to get everything ready with quarantine in effect all over the world.

Too bad it'll take more than a couple months for it to be squashed in the USA. By the time it's gone, or on its way out at least, it'll be summer. The Wisconsin Governor (my state) has issued everyone to stay home in the entire state, and only go out to get groceries, walk, etc. The order is set to expire around April 22nd or so.