pc beta?

@GamerKillance Do yourself a favor and use the block button. The less you deal with him the more enjoyment the forums are. He just whines because he's not getting his way so he spews false things

@PhantasyStar369 said in pc beta?:

@GamerKillance Do yourself a favor and use the block button. The less you deal with him the more enjoyment the forums are. He just whines because he's not getting his way so he spews false things

Well he gave up on the forums and deleted some on his responses. I'd say I won that lol.

This post is deleted!

"im not owned! im not owned!!", i continue to insist as i slowly shrink and transform into a photon drop

@Ilúvatar said in pc beta?:

"im not owned! im not owned!!", i continue to insist as i slowly shrink and transform into a photon drop

Lmfao

Yeah I had to block him it was just too much

@MEGAF1UX said in pc beta?:

@GamerKillance said in pc beta?:

Well he gave up on the forums and deleted some on his responses. I'd say I won that lol.

you didnt win anything. the rappies decided to censor me because i was hurting too many feelings, which is reason enough for me to be done with this jackass menagerie.

So you lost? That's all I got from that lol. Man you're a sore loser.

you didnt win anything. the rappies decided to censor me because i was hurting too many feelings, which is reason enough for me to be done with this jackass menagerie.

Keep behaving that and you'll be one step closer getting the yeet.

Just a reminder for everyone else in this thread. Please do not use any hostile, profane, or vulgar language. (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ We do not tolerate this type of behavior.

I just got to say that as an avid PC gamer, I'm ashamed by certain attitudes displayed in here by fellow PC fans.

I'm a gamer first and foremost. As a child I started with consoles. I may use PC more now, but I still have consoles and I will always enjoy the different gaming platforms. "Variety is the spice of life" and all that. I just don't always have the money for everything I want, and I think that's a problem we can all relate to. 😛 And PSO1, the Phantasy Star game I started with, was only for the Dreamcast. Remember those days? I 'member.

I feel fortunate that gaming has evolved to cover multiple platforms now, and i don't mind waiting longer for PSO2 for PC to be a thing. I was playing the Japanese version of PSO2 for a long time, and I'm glad it's finally going to be on this side of the pond. I'm just coming to the site and forums on a regular basis, following all the things, waiting for official information. The only thing I hope for is that they keep an option for Japanese voices, but I understand if they can't.

Until then, I appreciate seeing the Xbox One crowd sharing screens and keeping everything active. Thanks guys.

goes back to lurking

@LapisWave The stuff I've seen said about groups of ppl in the censorship threads didnt get an individual banned so that yeet bar is apparently pretty dang high 😛

@Z0DIAK-BRAVE said in pc beta?:

@LapisWave The stuff I've seen said about groups of ppl in the censorship threads didnt get an individual banned so that yeet bar is apparently pretty dang high 😛

(。・∀・)ノ゙ Don't try to push it though. It might get lower the more people act out. Remember treat each other nicely, and don't use words that you wouldn't use around a child. The game is rated-M for mature, but our forums aren't.

The forums should be rated FU for FUN!

why own a console?

Easy, exclusives. I own a PC, Xbox One, and Switch.

@Ranmaru said in pc beta?:

why own a console?

Easy, exclusives. I own a PC, Xbox One, and Switch.

yeah, exclusives are definitely what the reason for owning a console is. I personally have a PC, PS4, and Switch in the current generation and it gives access to all exclusives. Older consoles and handhelds I still own include N64, PS1, PS2, PS3, X360 (without a hard drive, but I use a USB stick for save data), Gamecube, Wii, GBC, GBA, DS Lite, New 3DS XL, Wii U, 64-bit Android tablet, and a Retron 5 for those classic games.