pc beta?

It is understandable. XBox is basically the same hardware for everyone. So, it is easier to test on a controlled environment. After everything is stable, they will test the more chaotic environment. Even if there are two different teams for each platform, it is expected that pc will take more time. I'm a PC player with no Xbox. I would love to play asap, too.

We've waited 8 long years to see this happen, i hope to god PC release isn't a few months away due to xbox timed exclusive. I just wanna play on PC and give Sega my money instead of spending it on a Xbox.

@RocKiee-Kyrosu said in PC Release later then Xbox?:

@GM-Rappie @GM-Deynger

Any chance of at least giving an hint if news about PC is coming sooner rather than later? (aka like this week, when more details about OBT probably comes)

ლ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°ლ)

My face when people ask us for hints... uhhhh.gif but no seriously all joking aside...no hints ;-; just (Coming Soon) ... which means another guessing game thread should be made for pc release 🤔

well as long as we get it before June 21st it's all gravy I guess :v

@GM-Rappie lol time everything will be a guessing game. Time to make events out of them xD

I say a month at most before PC is out. Probably a CBT during prior to xbox full release or during Xbox OBT maybe. Just have to wait and see.

I'll go with they give us PC news this week, and is either PC is in OBT or OBT is only a few days - then official release is both Xbox/PC. (well what would like it to just be...)

Though I think the real question, is when do they even give info about PC... personally could care less about even just buying an Xbox One X right now for it, though would prefer to not waste money. All I ultimately personally want, is for them to give information about PC this week - before anyone potentially wastes some money or get riled up for nothing. (if PC is not even a long wait)

@RocKiee-Kyrosu said in PC Release later then Xbox?:

I'll go with they give us PC news this week, and is either PC is in OBT or OBT is only a few days - then official release is both Xbox/PC. (well what would like it to just be...)

Though I think the real question, is when do they even give info about PC... personally could care less about even just buying an Xbox One X right now for it, though would prefer to not waste money. All I ultimately personally want, is for them to give information about PC this week - before anyone potentially wastes some money or get riled up for nothing. (if PC is not even a long wait)

it is pretty ugly that they dont just come out and say "within 3 months" or something.

This isn't fair my people of PC race. We demand a release Sega

Thank you

Nothing is fair to Politically Correct race.

Reality of the situation is that Microsoft funded PSO2 for the west and they want it for their console first. This in turn will likely help console sales by a small margin before the series X comes out.

Personally I don't care either way since it was confirmed for cross platform save. Whatever progress made on Xbox can also be used on PC version if you're going to switch later.

Windows 10 is also a Microsoft product. I would argue Windows 10 / Microsoft Store exclusives are also lacking same as Xbox One exclusives.

Cool so all the console peasants get to max out and flood the market before we even get a look at it.

😞

I mean, why leave JP for this?

@GamerKillance said in Seriously, now when and where is the PC release?:

Reality of the situation is that Microsoft funded PSO2 for the west and they want it for their console first. This in turn will likely help console sales by a small margin before the series X comes out.

Personally I don't care either way since it was confirmed for cross platform save. Whatever progress made on Xbox can also be used on PC version if you're going to switch later.

no. it will boost sales by about as much as consoles happening to die. this is NOT a "killer app" or anything of that nature.

if you dont have an xbox you dont GET to make progress on the xbox to switch to, THAT is what the fuss is about. how do you not comprehend that starting a game 6+ months after it launches is a marked disadvantage?

@Havox3 said in Seriously, now when and where is the PC release?:

Windows 10 is also a Microsoft product. I would argue Windows 10 / Microsoft Store exclusives are also lacking same as Xbox One exclusives.

ehhh.. microsoft store atleast has a few vr titles.

@DankNugs9429 said in Seriously, now when and where is the PC release?:

I mean, why leave JP for this?

i think thats part of the plan honestly. if you stay on jp microsoft gets 0% of a cut, whereas if you are on microsofts platforms they do. for all we know SEGA (not microsoft) is the ones "delaying" the pc launch to make sure they dont lose 1/2 their income immediately as soon as it goes live on pc. they probably also saw the possibility that with the right amount of motivation (all classes, established friends, not having to start all over) some people wouldnt leave at all.

name ONE reason at all (ANYONE) that the pc version would be getting delayed. i mean obviously the game can run on azure servers if it can run on them for xbox, its obviously translated for pc if its translated for xbox, and the account system is obviously already in place since alot of us already have accounts.

From the twitter page

"Phantasy Star Online 2 (NA) @play_pso2 · 16h Replying to @StarrWorship and @Xbox Hi there, the PC version is still on target for release in Spring 2020. Our efforts are focused on the Xbox One Open Beta Test at the moment, we apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your patience, we are working on getting PC players some news as soon as possible."

Posted 15hrs ago.