Where is Technique/PA Crafting at?

So we finally have Compound Techniques available, as well as Ultimate Quests where Slave/Nemesis weapons drop. We also have Mars series weapons that have SSA slots (S-Class Special Ability), and yet no technique crafting. Classes like Force and Techter really are suffering without the ability to customize our techniques. And I know there's other classes (obviously) that would like to be able to have access to their crafted PA skills.

This is kind of silly how we don't have this system yet, as crafting takes up a lot of time to level, and a lot of RNG to get decent crafts.

Probably time gated till EP4 since that's when Type-0 Crafts released. Still silly we couldn't have gotten at least non-type-0 crafts already now that the game finally drops PA and Tech discs up level 15. I'd be something to do and maxing out this system takes a lot of time and RNG. Heck, it even gives you stuff to spend AC and SG on...

I'm bumping this.

This really need to be seen, if we legit go into Ep4 without crafted techniques, Force and Techter are going to be so behind. OG techniques suck without the crafted and type-0. Please add them in ASAP, it might also quell the people who are complaining about nothing to do, as well. =/

@Novaline said in Where is Technique/PA Crafting at?:

I'm bumping this.

This really need to be seen, if we legit go into Ep4 without crafted techniques, Force and Techter are going to be so behind. Please add them in ASAP, it might also quell the people who are complaining about nothing to do, as well. =/

Plus, Pure DEX Mags are going to be hard to level without custom disks.

@coldreactive

Not like DEX mags are hard to make, honestly. I just want to nosedive into technique crafting, I'm surprised no one else has complained about this, or made a topic about this..

I just went to upgrade my stuff and noticed they weren't offering it. It's been a while since I played the JP version so assumed my memory was messed up somehow. But it seems it's just straightup missing.

Bump, since we got a patch and yet still no technique crafting.

When are we going to get this, exactly?

Bump, since we got a patch and yet still no technique crafting.

When are we going to get this, exactly?

As people said... when EP4 arrives. Probably end of June or mid July is the best guess

Tech crafting was not introduced with EP4 tho. It feels like we got Gathering which classes can live without, which was an EP4 addition and now have it during EP3. While Crafting, which is omni important for Tech classes, got pushed back to EP4 because reasons.

Really glad Forces and Techters get to deal shit DPS (Techter gravitate to a shit Subclass combo) because of this weird switcheroo.

Crafting fully released during episode 3 & was first introduced back in episode 2. Frankly it’s annoying to have none of the content that corresponds with the episode.

@PhantasyStar369

I don't know where you got that from, but you're wrong.

As the above have mentioned, Crafting was around during Ep3.

What wasn't around in Ep3 are the following:

• Skill Rings, introduced in Ep4

• Summoner class, introduced in Ep4

• Ep6 balancing changes (duh)

• Slave/Nemesis weapons (BiS for majority of classes), introduced at the end of Ep4

• Mars series weapons, a weapon series with SSA slots that was introduced in Ep5

• Featured Quests, introduced during Ep4

There's a bunch of other changes that managed to be here, and yet crafting isn't. Crafting takes a long time to get online, and tech classes like Force and Techter are being severely punished by the lack of such. There's no excuse for this, really.

@PhantasyStar369

I don't know where you got that from, but you're wrong.

As the above have mentioned, Crafting was around during Ep3.

What wasn't around in Ep3 are the following:

• Skill Rings, introduced in Ep4

• Summoner class, introduced in Ep4

• Ep6 balancing changes (duh)

• Slave/Nemesis weapons (BiS for majority of classes), introduced at the end of Ep4

• Mars series weapons, a weapon series with SSA slots that was introduced in Ep5

• Featured Quests, introduced during Ep4

There's a bunch of other changes that managed to be here, and yet crafting isn't. Crafting takes a long time to get online, and tech classes like Force and Techter are being severely punished by the lack of such. There's no excuse for this, really.

It sounds like a good guess when it is coming and others have thought the same when it didn't already happen. There is no real method to what they are doing since we got balances apparently way ahead of time and this or that. But I'm going with Ep4 late June to mid July and it brings that crafting.

Asking when things are coming out is stupid because we all know they aren't going to answer it til SOJ allows them to.

@PhantasyStar369

It's not stupid because the GMs have been relaying information to the higher ups, so it's worth pointing it out and getting other voices heard.

If you think it's stupid, feel free to stop posting here and ignore the thread. Kthx

@PhantasyStar369

It's not stupid because the GMs have been relaying information to the higher ups, so it's worth pointing it out and getting other voices heard.

If you think it's stupid, feel free to stop posting here and ignore the thread. Kthx

Arriving August 2020, Episode 4 is the first major content update release in #PSO2NA! This episode will introduce new Story Missions, Urgent Quests, Battle Arena, Crafting, and much more! https://t.co/0UkFYkFfdV

Told you it was coming with episode 4. Just off by a month on when.

@PhantasyStar369 said in Where is Technique/PA Crafting at?:

@PhantasyStar369

Arriving August 2020, Episode 4 is the first major content update release in #PSO2NA! This episode will introduce new Story Missions, Urgent Quests, Battle Arena, Crafting, and much more! https://t.co/0UkFYkFfdV

Told you it was coming with episode 4. Just off by a month on when.

Just saw, it's dumb and nothing will change my opinion on that decision being the dumbest fucking choice they've done. Guess Force and Techter will have to deal with shit techniques until then.