Still no official response?

I had all the major issues yesterday. Can’t uninstall. Wrong drive. Took up more space than it should. etc.

Was so bad it used all my available C drive space and I couldn’t open my QuickBooks or work email. So I called my IT guy to come clear it off... let’s just say he’s still not done and I’m not looking forward to his hourly rate.

Has MS or PSO made any sort of official statement acknowledging they are working on a fix?

I think I’d still like to play, but I’ve got a backlog of games to keep me occupied and I don’t want to step into the Windows store until I know it’s safe.

I honestly don't think one is coming. MS has repeatedly shown they just don't care and apparently Sega is the same. I think the next Twitter update will be something along the lines of "PSO2 PC launch great success! Much happiness!" with no mention of the dumpster fire that has occured.

We're going to have an official response to this, it's just important that everything be tested thoroughly before we do.

Uh huh. Nothing against you guys as you're just doing your job but I'll believe it when I see it.

@GM-Deynger said in Still no official response?:

We're going to have an official response to this, it's just important that everything be tested thoroughly before we do.

No offense, but shouldn't you have tested everything thoroughly before launching it in the first place? Why wasn't there at least a beta to test these things, test the servers and have a rough estimate of the playerbase as well?

Guess we will not know until next 4th. SEGA is preparing something of an event for their anniversary for that day and will be "busy" being merry before heading back to the desks to work out these problems. Just be patient and wait for a couple of weeks, lest you end damaging your computers for a single game.

@IberiaVarder said in Still no official response?:

Just be patient and wait for a couple of weeks

😕 really dude.

@Ephemiel said in Still no official response?:

😕 really dude.

Patience is a virtue one must know to exercise in times like this. Do not risk your computer. The Discord server is aflame with people losing their hard earned HDDs and SSDs by trying fixes and downloading .dll and the like from posts from Reddit and other sources. We should wait for an official fix and chill for the time being, no matter how hard is to chug the wait.

On a different note:

ayz0kjfylc151.jpg

a statement will we get next maintance...oh view days before the skill-tree resettickets and other stuff will running out.

@IberiaVarder Agreed that waiting for an official fix is the right thing to do. However, how many players will be lost because of the lack of communication thus far? I've been playing for a few weeks on Xbox and really enjoy the game, so much so that I bought the Sonic pack, and honestly kinda regret it now. I was really looking forward to playing on my PC so being told to be patient isn't sitting well with me, and I imagine it's much worse for the people that haven't been playing, especially when you tell them to wait another few weeks.

@Ephemiel said in Still no official response?:

😕 really dude.

Patience is a virtue one must know to exercise in times like this. Do not risk your computer. The Discord server is aflame with people losing their hard earned HDDs and SSDs by trying fixes and downloading .dll and the like from posts from Reddit and other sources. We should wait for an official fix and chill for the time being, no matter how hard is to chug the wait.

On a different note:

ayz0kjfylc151.jpg

This is exactly why BETAS exists, now why didn't PC get one for a week or two exactly to prevent this current predicament from happening?

@Ephemiel Because billy doesn't play the game. If he did and found that it wasn't working, money would have flowed for a beta.

So they thought xb1 is running, so it will run on the pc too.

Hopefully any events will be extended etc, but yelling at GM Deynger won't help. Any decision making that went into the release and how it was done was probably above his/her head. It's upto those people up above to make this right for us fans having problems.

Thank you Deynger for trying get our problems to be heard upstairs.

@SnowingLand4575 yeah this man has our respect...the only one who take the word for talking to us.

@GM-Deynger Can we at least get some info like if the timed events/campaigns like the joining alliance and story quest completion ones will be extended because of this mess or are we just screwed out of these because of it all?