PSO2 Mega Bugfix Community Thread - Reddit

Hi all

I have been keeping an as up to date as possible list of bugs but was posting it to the unoffical sub reddit rather than here. I am keeping it up to date but am also working full time so as to not have to manage two different threads and keep both up to date here is a link to it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PSO2/comments/grkkft/pso2_mega_bugfix_community_thread/

I will be checking here for bugs and for bug fixes to add to my running list.

great but nowhere to find my issue 😞 cant even download the launcher from the store... im getting 0x8007065E as error. did everything to fix it but nothing works. tried to download an external launcher https://forum.pso2.com/topic/3236/i-gave-up-but/20 but cant get over the press enter key screen cuz i cant switch acc. or even enter an acc.

@TbnExotia ye iv got the same same problem but its the 0x80073CF3 error. im hoping they pull there thumb out and fix it since if been hitting my head against a wall since yesterday trying to fix it and iv had enough.

Add a lot to the Topic again today.

• Issues with langage changeing
  • Another fix for the "Press enter to play" screen
  • A massive update from the guys over on http://na.arks-layer.com/

@BarbarousOhio3 the thing with the privatcy police was allready checked : / so this dindt work for me. im useing an external launcher from someone who uploaded his data.

@TbnExotia Try the arks layer launcher. They are the guys who did the JP version for years and know what they are doing. Should work for you provided you have gotten passed the 11G download part

also new bits added

• fix for .exe not working
  • Windows Store Troubleshooting | Fixing issues with Installing and Uninstalling Games
  • Added bad lobby lag fixes

i cant download the 11 gig from the shit store thats my problem. getting 0x8007065E and i tried everything to solve this shit but nothing works so i try now to install the launcher from someelse who uploaded the launcher and try then tweaker

@BarbarousOhio3 nope tried this yesterday : / they should just put a direkt link to download the launcher like other games where you can download the installer and give us a normal login method too instead of this shit store connection thing or what ever it is.

@TbnExotia said in PSO2 Mega Bugfix Community Thread - Reddit:

@BarbarousOhio3 nope tried this yesterday : / they should just put a direkt link to download the launcher like other games where you can download the installer and give us a normal login method too instead of this shit store connection thing or what ever it is.

I reallly hope they give us that, at least as a temp solution till they fix the windows store crap

Just gonna post this here for other people, when u try to open the launcher, your computer will ask if you going to allow the app to make changes to ur computer or not, correct? Well, if u click cancel when u try to launch pso2, the game will delete itself. I misclick and click cancel instead of allow, i try to open the game again the 2nd time, nothing pops up, like nothing, click, nothing happen, check the pso2_bin folder. Behold, the folder is only 12gb suddenly, the rest is gone, and i have to redownload everything again now.

And yes i have been playing just fine without any error since my first install 3 days ago, and played for 3 days just fine. so be careful everyone.

@LegaultCriez Thanks I just added that to the other section at the bottom that if you hit no to UAC you risk loosing your whole install

Well i just got a Co-Worker from Microsoft on the line for my 0x8007065E Problem, it looks like even he cant fix it. He just left me alone after a pc restart!!! So the only way for me is to play the game if there is the normal method like other sites and their game. Visit pso2.com Create acc. download launcher from their site Install launcher, start game and for the login Acc. + Passwort

and so i have to let some steam up... FUCK YOU MICROSOFT!!!!!

I'm just going to wait for a steam release or anything else that isn't the microsoft store. The store itself got fucked so I reset my PC to remove all the shit I did to it. The store is still fucked but at least the undeletable data is gone.

I literally can't even access the game again so unless I can just download the launcher straight from this site like a normal MMO but noooooo. They have to peddle this game on their shitty store app you can't even use from a browser.

so update from my 5,5std. "cinema" with Co-worker from Microsoft... the Movie was 0x8007065E V/S Mircosoft.... result... 1:0 .... 0x8007065E wins ..... i guess not even Microsoft it self can fix this shitstore .... @GM-Deynger Sent this to your higher ups... and pls make it this way for the sake of the fans...

Visit pso2.com Create account on the site itselfe Download Launcher from the site itself Install and start the Game Login with with Acc. data which was created at pso2.com ..... i dont want give up on this game...