Xbox One X screenshots?

Anyone have any 4K Xbox one X screen shots? I was playing on Xbox one S and the graphics were very pixelated. Especially during Urgent Quests, the concert and other moments where I was surrounded by a lot of players.

couple of X players have said they had no issues but curious to see the difference in video quality between the two consoles.

Attached is a more severe case of the pixelation that I spoke of.

FD542000-1950-46F0-8272-345647351B78.jpeg

Here's a photo from the last Urgent on the One X. It looked great on it. alt text

The ONE/S is NOT a 4k device. Even the ONE/X isnt that great at screenshots/ video clips.

How are you actually getting these to upload to XBL in the first place? All footage I have of the CBT is locked out of the upload studio etc.

These days whenever I ask someone to send me a screenshot, they use their phone, instead of the printscrn button. (on PC) So I assumed these were from folks phones. (also explains the sideways)

@Geordie-P said in Xbox One X screenshots?:

The ONE/S is NOT a 4k device. Even the ONE/X isnt that great at screenshots/ video clips.

How are you actually getting these to upload to XBL in the first place? All footage I have of the CBT is locked out of the upload studio etc.

You can upload it to your OneDrive after taking a picture.

They need to increase the performance a bit but overall the game is playable, player render distance is awful though!

If anyone is new to xbox or is having trouble taking screenshots, there is a capture system built into the console. This only works when in game. Just press the guide button (The illuminated "x" on the middle of the xbox controller) this will bring up an on screen menu (xbox guide) it will now say (immediately to the right of the guide) " press Y" to record screenshot (immediately), or "press X" to record video (last 30 seconds of game play). That's all you have to do, press guide, then either X or Y. can also toggle the default length of recorded video length to be either longer or shorter. I wanted to post that so that no one missed on saving a memorable gaming moment. See you all in game!

You can also press the small button to the left of illuminated x button on the controller to record longer clips instead of 30 seconds.

@TimelyRaccoon said in Xbox One X screenshots?:

You can also press the small button to the left of illuminated x button on the controller to record longer clips instead of 30 seconds.

When you are inside of the menu after you have pressed the illuminated button of course 😅

@Geordie-P I uploaded it to Onedrive and downloaded it from there.

Oddly, when I went to take screenshots in game, it gave me an error code I haven't seen before. 😞

Sadly can't upload a proper 4k image to the site due to the small file size allowed. The 4k screenshots are like 8mb each.

@Seedenator said in Xbox One X screenshots?:

Oddly, when I went to take screenshots in game, it gave me an error code I haven't seen before. 😞

It won't upload to your feed. Maybe something to do with the CBT showing as "Home" to friends when playing, but you can choose the upload to OneDrive option afterward.

I thought it failed to capture anything, but I actually see the screenshot today. error was pretty vague.

@Seedenator said in Xbox One X screenshots?:

I thought it failed to capture anything, but I actually see the screenshot today. error was pretty vague.

psso2_grats.jpg