Controller won't work

Hello,

After a getting PSO2 to finally download correctly (using all the guides I've seen here in the forums) I can't get my xbox one pad to work, I have controller as my primary device in the game settings, but I can't move in the menus or move the character at all.

My pad works fine on all my other games, any solutions?

Thank you in advance.

Having the same issues, tried PS4, PS3, Xbox360 and a generic controller. PS4 controller worked one day with the DS4 Windows app, and that's it. 😞

same here..........I was using 360ce, to make the controller work, but after I used the tweaker to run the game again, the controller is not responding, even with the 360ce

I have the same issue. I use an Xbox One controller on PC and have no issues with any other games but it won't work with PSO2. On a rare occasion it works when I start the game up for about 15 seconds, then it stops working.

@WorkingClass79 said in Controller won't work:

I have the same issue. I use an Xbox One controller on PC and have no issues with any other games but it won't work with PSO2. On a rare occasion it works when I start the game up for about 15 seconds, then it stops working.

try the process I did just above ..

I don’t know if you’re using your controllers wirelessly or not, but I had issues with my Xbox One controller until I plugged it in, and it hasn’t given me an issue since.

Of course this was specifically for me and specifically an Xbox One controller. Not sure if it’ll help anyone but it’s what I can offer.

arghh, this game consumes so much time just to play...

i was able to use controller using xbox360ce while i install it through windows store, then after a week, the game can't run 😞 since i don't have unlimited internet, i tried to use tweaker to install it by copying pso2_bin files into new folder that the tweaker is asking..

the games works fun after several configurations, but one big missing is now my controller is not working even after i use the same method of xbox360ce that i try in windows store installation....

arrggghhhhhhh, why so much difficulties....