Open ship 4

This post is deleted!

They need to do something about the game being only available on this god awful MS Store first in my opinion. Half the PC players won't even have a chance to play on Ship 4.

While name calling probably won't expedite the process, I do agree that they need to get the ball rolling.

I have the opportunity to play with no issues since launch, but I haven't touched the game. I refuse to play on a server that isn't fresh.

If a new Ship isn't released today, I'm refunding my 60$ pack and going back to the JP servers.

+1 for Ship 4.

I think releasing their client on the main website is important step number 1 . Ship 4 can come after

@RagnarokSlayer While you're not wrong, releasing a new ship is much easier because the servers already exist and ready to go. They just need to boot it up. It doesn't fix the underlying install issues, but it would make a portion of us happy.

Either way doing SOMETHING is better than doing nothing.

I'm not playing the game unless a new server is opened in the next 24 hours. I was hyped to play, but my hype is literally zero now.

Thanks Sega/Microsoft

@Nevzat said in Open ship 4:

I'm not playing the game unless a new server is opened in the next 24 hours. I was hyped to play, but my hype is literally zero now.

Thanks Sega/Microsoft

I loved PSO, but the way these shitbirds are handling the release shows me they don't care about the game. Sega and Microsoft don't give a shit about NA. I've seen indie games patched within hours, with a small team. Yet Sega AND microsoft won't patch, or open new servers, or remove MS store.

Microsoft, you fucking suck. Stop getting involved in video games.

Thanks Sega/Microsoft

This, exactly this, I feel the same way.

The JP servers are better than what we have now:

PROS:

• No lag
  • More content released

CONS:

• Has high leveled veterans that have been playing for a long time.
  • Economy is already developed
  • Both of which are identical CONS to Ships 1-3, except ships 1-3 have no PROS.

@AyAyyRon said in Open ship 4:

Thanks Sega/Microsoft

I loved PSO, but the way these shitbirds are handling the release shows me they don't care about the game. Sega and Microsoft don't give a shit about NA. I've seen indie games patched within hours, with a small team. Yet Sega AND microsoft won't patch, or open new servers, or remove MS store.

Microsoft, you fucking suck. Stop getting involved in video games.

They can’t even say a damn thing to anyone either like usual they just hiding behind a rock once it all goes wrong

@VirtuesHope said in Open ship 4:

Thanks Sega/Microsoft

This, exactly this, I feel the same way.

The JP servers are better than what we have now:

PROS:

• No lag
  • More content released

CONS:

• Has high leveled veterans that have been playing for a long time.
  • Economy is already developed
  • Both of which are identical CONS to Ships 1-3, except ships 1-3 have no PROS.

Never played the JP version but I think I might, NA is such a dumpster fire. I mean it always is, but still.