Bought AC Yesterday and its still not showing up

Clicked on AC store in game and It brought me to the Microsoft store added two forms of payment used them both to buy AC. Money was taken out still no AC.

I put in like 3 tickets and honestly the ticket system is kind of bad compared to other games, no confirmation email, no screen that shows you your open tickets. It just goes into the void.

I also tried to change my email on my account to an email I use more often, got the verify link and did that whole process. But still when I look at my settings it the old email and when I tried to change it again it said another account was using that email already....

The support for the game is kind of lackluster.

Heya, I also didn't receive my AC when I bought some earlier today. If you have more than one Microsoft account then your situation may be similar to mine, I have two Microsoft accounts, one that I use for business stuff and one that has been my Xbox Live account for years.

When I started the game I of course selected my gaming account (at the title screen) since it holds my gamertag. But when I clicked to buy AC I was brought to the Microsoft store where I was already logged in as my business account. Without a thought that maybe I needed to change my accounts in the Microsoft store client I went ahead and bought the AC. Now it seems this account that will not be playing the game has received my AC. I'm not confident that support will be helping me move the AC to my account that actually is playing the game.

I did the same thing as Yumil yesterday, where I bought AC on my second Microsoft account that I don't use for gaming. I ended up putting in for a refund from Microsoft and repurchasing on the correct account.

I can't even buy AC. Microsoft Store error.