I gave up but...

After a few tries I finally gave up but a reddit user mirrored a "stand alone" version of the launcher I have the link if anyone wants it I guess it's prohibited here, I'll try to see if that standalone version will work, he said it works if you have all Xbox Game Apps installed in your system.

I will gladly take a look at a mirrored version as long as it works.

it won't work, the mirrored is just the files but because they tied up the account with the Microsoft account it needs to be validated to the Microsoft Store in order to let you in

I don't know if it's legal to post links here but if anyone wants it you can add me on Discord: Azhereus#9076 b7bb2a2f-9f7c-45e0-97c3-c017ba4a6a01-image.png Let's just hope the game doesn't delete itself again for the 4th time...

@Jamesmor said in I gave up but...:

it won't work, the mirrored is just the files but because they tied up the account with the Microsoft account it needs to be validated to the Microsoft Store in order to let you in

If that's true then that sucks.

I'll still try nonetheless, because he managed to get it working, so here's hoping I can get it to work too.

@Azhereus3727 said in I gave up but...:

@Jamesmor said in I gave up but...:

If that's true then that sucks.

I'll still try nonetheless, because he managed to get it working, so here's hoping I can get it to work too.

I'm pretty sure it's not going to work but let me know how it goes for you. There's no way I'm playing it as long as it requires the Windows Store so I really hope it works.

@Azhereus3727 tell me if it worked ill add you Senichiro is my name

@Azhereus3727 Any update on this? 🙂

I will pay for a standalone working launcher 😊

Got the game running for the first time, before I couldn't even click play on Microsoft Store 2cf8ff2a-7d2a-4162-bec6-d6179611e659-image.png

The sad news is as the user @Obviously223 mentioned the game is tied up to the Xbox Live services..

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ya5rhsx7k0cexpt/PSO2NA_Launcher.7z/file

It didn't worked but if anyone wants to try here's the link I'm done with this game and this Microsoft Store apeshit.

@Azhereus3727 if you need a xb or microsoft acc that´s the minimal problem...if the rest is working.

@Azhereus3727 said in I gave up but...:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ya5rhsx7k0cexpt/PSO2NA_Launcher.7z/file

It didn't worked but if anyone wants to try here's the link I'm done with this game and this Microsoft Store apeshit.

What's the issue exactly? If you have to log into Xbox Live that's fine, the problem is the Windows Store creating all the junk backup data.

It likely means without the store the Xbox added junk dind't get installed either so it won't let you log in. I cant check this however.

my friend sent me the files of the launcher earlier everything will install fine but when you get into the game you wont be able to get past the start menu because it needs to log into a xbox account and that pop up will not appear unless its through the ms store.