selling items during a quest

Since the survey is gone I have to say my biggest issue is that if I get full on items during a quest if I want to sell them I have to abandon my quest. This is a major issue to me I'm sure most of you remember playing on dreamcast and having to telepipe back at least a couple times during a quest. I shouldn't have to abandon my quest if I want to sell my items please fix sega.

Have you tried feeding trash gear you get to your mag?

Can't you just send them to storage then sell everything at the end of the quest? I filled up my inventory several times over on some of the EQs and just banked it then sold after. Or like @oldColdReactive said feed stuff to Meg. Meg is hungry.

I didn't realize I could feed actual items to my mag (still had the mindset of the original that I could only feed certain things to it)

Yeah, they introduced that concept in PSU with Partner Machines and kept it around in spirit for PSO2.

I didn't realize I could feed actual items to my mag (still had the mindset of the original that I could only feed certain things to it)

@Lionoisgreat said in selling items during a quest:

Since the survey is gone I have to say my biggest issue is that if I get full on items during a quest if I want to sell them I have to abandon my quest. This is a major issue to me I'm sure most of you remember playing on dreamcast and having to telepipe back at least a couple times during a quest. I shouldn't have to abandon my quest if I want to sell my items please fix sega.

You can also Telepipe back to the Gateway Ship in mid-quest and not technically abandon it, there's a shop counter that you can sell to in it.

But yeah, early on it's probably better to bank and Mag food, and just get meseta from CO's.

@oldColdReactive said in selling items during a quest:

This is terrible advice , You dont just feed anything to your mag , The objective is to raise it to be usefull and it gains stats based on what you feed it , and generally speaking 'Pure" mags are the most usefull , either Pure T atack S atack R atack or Dex, pure meaning lvl 200 mag with one stat. Randomly feeding it trash will make it useless

@VaricBreem said in selling items during a quest:

@oldColdReactive said in selling items during a quest:

This is terrible advice , You dont just feed anything to your mag , The objective is to raise it to be usefull and it gains stats based on what you feed it , and generally speaking 'Pure" mags are the most usefull , either Pure T atack S atack R atack or Dex, pure meaning lvl 200 mag with one stat. Randomly feeding it trash will make it useless

He didn't say "feed anything to your mag," lol.

I said gear specifically, but I haven't noticed many pieces of gear with only one stat when I played the jP version.

Hmm, so only one stat. 😞

I've been concentrating mine on T attack (I think, force class) but also putting in dex and a few def points. Mine's is only up to like 15th level, so hope I haven't ruined it. 😕

@oldColdReactive Usually If you arent using mag food deveices if You wnat a Pure stat build for mag you use a Combination of 7 star or higher weweapon and furniture , Certain star furniture will give a small stat to the one you wnat while lowering the dex gain from feeding it weapons , so you alterante between weapons and furniture, sans Dex mag

Dex mags being the easiest to raise being all you feed them is skills discs

@VaricBreem said in selling items during a quest:

@oldColdReactive Usually If you arent using mag food deveices if You wnat a Pure stat build for mag you use a Combination of 7 star or higher weweapon and furniture , Certain star furniture will give a small stat to the one you wnat while lowering the dex gain from feeding it weapons , so you alterante between weapons and furniture, sans Dex mag

Dex mags being the easiest to raise being all you feed them is skills discs

Question: Is DEX still borked like it is in the JP version?

Wow, complex, is there some kind of info site with info on what raises lowers stats in a mag, and best practices?

@Seedenator once the Ex Cube shop is FULLY available you will be able to adjust the stats on mags over lvl 100 a few points in dex isnt a big deal