Most memorable part of the CBT?

For me it was logging into ship 2 after 8+ years, seeing people flood in, and thinking, "You crazy mothers - you actually did it. It's actually here."

Most memorable part of the CBT is all the bug reports that got filed. (Since I have to wait for the PC version.) Hopefully these issues will be fixed.

@oldColdReactive said in Most memorable part of the CBT?:

Most memorable part of the CBT is all the bug reports that got filed. (Since I have to wait for the PC version.) Hopefully these issues will be fixed.

I guess SEGAC is lucky that the JP base came over to test. I dabbled in JP but never really committed so unless something was obviously broken I probably just mistook a lot of the bugs for Features™.

asafdsf.PNG

This would be my most memorable part. No seriously, it's small details like these that annoy me a little.

But I loved the game, didn't get to try all of it because of the PST based schedule (being in EU makes it a challenge). I was a weee bit lost since I didn't play the JP version and I didn't want to lose time looking stuff up - hopefully the OBT will be bigger.

@Luz-PT said in Most memorable part of the CBT?:

hopefully the OBT will be bigger.

Still hoping for PC alongside Xbox during OBT. But I won't hold my breath. Still expecting it to be a whole month and a week.

@Luz-PT said in Most memorable part of the CBT?:

hopefully the OBT will be bigger.

Still hoping for PC alongside Xbox during OBT. But I won't hold my breath. Still expecting it to be a whole month and a week.

They need to test the crossplay features so OBT will probably be on both?

The most memorable thing for me is seeing all the virtual smiles and joys from the players who waited 8 long years to get a taste of this game and when I was singing along with Quna during Eternal Encore.

@Valleria-Lockheart And our UwU symbol spamming during that and the time we all waited for Falz Arms and Elder.

@Rantious said in Most memorable part of the CBT?:

I guess SEGAC is lucky that the JP base came over to test. I dabbled in JP but never really committed so unless something was obviously broken I probably just mistook a lot of the bugs for Features™.

Most of what they had to do for the game was localization and testing server load, so grammatical errors likely flew under the radar. After all, if JP held onto the game for this long and haven't fixed some of the client or (potential) server glitches, then it's likely that is going to end up being patch fixes if it ever gets addressed.

Apologies for the double-post, I was in a hurry with my perusal.