Multiple Microsoft Account Conflicts? - Missing Purchased Items

Heya, I'm curious if anyone has been running into any strange conflicts when having a different account (email) that you select in-game vs the Microsoft account (email) that is logged in to your windows/microsoft store.

I am currently waiting for PSO2 support to get back to me because I have not received my AC Exchange Tickets I bought on the Microsoft store. I am worried it may be because the account I am playing on in-game is my old Xbox Live email while my Microsoft store account is my other more personal/business-use email.

Has anyone else not received their AC Exchange Tickets after purchasing through the Microsoft store? Is there any alternative to buying AC that I may not have noticed? This Microsoft account user experience is pretty annoying.

Dont support them. They dont care about this game! i would try to get my money back as fast as possible. This game launch is the worst in the history of games!

Yeah, it's unfortunate but after seeing the unhelpful automated support replies that others have received I'm expecting to get brushed off and will need to just charge back my purchase. Luckily I've never had issues like that before so PayPal is prepared to be accommodating for me if I never receive my items.

Wow now that I think about it, that sounds like it could be my issue too. How fuicking inept are the people who design this shit?

Ok. At the first screen of PSO. Press tab. There you can change your account. I jsut changed mine to a diff email address. I have to start over from scratch with a new character now....but im trying it to see if now my items will be there. I will update you soon

@burgandy2345654 Thanks for trying this. At the moment I am a bit stubborn and unwilling to create a new gamertag since I have a perfectly good one I've been using for about 17 years which has all of my friends and account info already from prior gaming. It would take a lot to convince me to start over on a Microsoft account that was not intended for gaming.

IT WORKED. LOST 8 HOURS OF PLAY TIME BUT IT WORKED.

Had ot make new character. Got past tutorial. And the items were there that time.

@burgandy2345654 Thanks, I'm both glad to know the issue and also very frustrated. 🙂

A personal update. I have only just now learned how to switch accounts in the Microsoft Store instead of being logged in using what I considered my main Windows/Microsoft account. So now I just need to ensure my account on Microsoft Store matches the one that includes my PSO2 characters before I buy anything.

Although this is pretty convoluted of an experience I suppose I would consider this issue of mine just user error. Luckily I didn't waste too much money yet and given some time I may be less bitter since the game itself is pretty fun. Playing it is a hassle though.

@Yumil I don't wanna steal ya thunder, but if u haven't already I would post this on the pso2 reddit as a fix. Could help alot of people. This worked for me BTW

@Yumil said in Multiple Microsoft Account Conflicts? - Missing Purchased Items:

Yeah, it's unfortunate but after seeing the unhelpful automated support replies that others have received I'm expecting to get brushed off and will need to just charge back my purchase. Luckily I've never had issues like that before so PayPal is prepared to be accommodating for me if I never receive my items.

I know its hard my friend but i think it is the smartest you can do. I hope they gonna bring this game to Steam or give us another way to download it. And then you can cash in.