Am I the only PC player who has had next to 0 issues?

@Parallax said in Am I the only PC player who has had next to 0 issues?:

No issues on my end. Only some lagging issues in the main lobby, but everything else is flawless. Playing on ship 2 with 6 friends, no problems and having an immense blast. I feel sorry for the people baby raging about no new server. Get over it and play the game, or don't and wait. Sega is aware of when they will need a new server and the 10 people feeding themselves in an echo chamber won't change that.

Wow thank you for your input ❤ 1zrkj9byth151.jpg

@ZeeeMeee This is literally a "Works on my machine" thread anyways, what the hell did you expect?

@Parallax Then why are you on the forums complaining against other people? Just play your game since yours is running fine jeez.

@radkid1 said in Am I the only PC player who has had next to 0 issues?:

there's no problems with the windows store now but I would definitely prefer to have it on Steam instead but Microsoft never keeps any promises trying to get reliable support from them to is impossible I had to make two Microsoft accounts to play this game some reason they locked the first one the second one works fine I hope I don't ever need support for anything cuz I don't have a cell phone so I'll be basically locked out again

Bullshit. I installed it today and it's doing the same as yesterday.

the game is working perfectly fine for me

the only problem right now the game is kind of leggy cuz the servers are full maybe the reason why the downloads are crapping up for a lot of people they tried downloading it during the day I downloaded mine last night and I had no problems

the only problem right now the game is kind of leggy cuz the servers are full maybe the reason why the downloads are crapping up for a lot of people they tried downloading it during the day I downloaded mine last night and I had no problems

"Works on my machine."

I had like two issues. There was an error when it downloaded causing me to restart the game and wait another three hours (no biggy), and I had to restart the game when I tried to log in for the first time. Other than that the only issues I've had is the massive lagging in the lobby.

@Rise said in Am I the only PC player who has had next to 0 issues?:

"Works on my machine."

Dude, this is literally "works on my machine" thread. What did you expect? After seeing the vocal minority on Reddit screaming that they are having issues (which I do believe are a problem), what's the issue with people talking about their good experiences as well?

If someone interested in the game goes into the subreddit and see posts only about the game being broken, then they might be turned off in trying it. But if they can see that the experience can vary, they might go ahead and give it a try.

@Supster131 Yea I did that, I do not like having the game in full screen. I have 3 monitors and web browsing and doing other task minimizes the game. I guess I will either have to deal with that or just wait for a proper fix from Sega on that part.

I'm just wondering how many hours is the average for most of yall on the "operation progress"

@NeoN I don't think you have to run the game in exclusive fullscreen, the guy in the screenshot just recommended it. But yeah, I do hope Sega gives us true 4K support soon.

I had zero issues either.

I can speak for 5 computers i personally delt with and i can say that only 1 of my PC's has had virtually 0 issues. 1 out of 5 is pretty bad and 1 of the PC's i had to fully reimage from a win 10 install from like 2017.

I have had no issues downloading and installing but I am getting the laggy lobbies but that is due to packed servers.

Could of been because I downloaded the game right when it came out and thus didn't have download issues like other people were having.

My only issue has been the lobby lag, which only begins for me around 10-11am EST when Blocks really begin filling up.

I suspect this will improve as time goes on; as the initial influx wave wanes.

What won't likely soon to improve is the wider experience for those having genuine technical issues. The Xbox play-anywhere experience isn't being kind to a lot of people; as this isn't a standard run-of-the-mill PC product release, but something i feel is still in its infancy- it's a combination of cloud-gaming and digital distribution.

But it is Microsoft, if there is one thing I've learned from using Microsoft products all these years, is that as time goes on, things do get better; it's just a question of whether the consumer is patient enough for that to happen.

I can't really speak for SEGA though, my only experience with SEGA is a bygone era of my formidable years. 🙂

alt text