Am I the only PC player who has had next to 0 issues?

I managed to play from launch yesterday for 12 hours, I managed to get to level 45 on one class, and 30 on another and I was probably disconnected...twice during that time? The download and install were both smooth, apart from the insane amount of lag in the lobby, overall my own experience has been fine.

This doesn't mean that I don't agree with my fellow PC players in that there should have been extra ships introduced for launch, there absolutely should have been, and I am sure in time we will get them. I chose Ship 03 as I thought that one would be the safest, as JP vets will have defaulted to Ship 02, around 11pm GMT+1 last night, all blocks in Ship 03 were full, and this is the only time I experienced the disconnects.

I will be waiting with bated breath to see how SEGA and Microsoft do rectify the issues, it is a little concerning that we have had very little communication since launch, but I think it is safe to assume that it is because they are busy fixing the issues everyone is having, and are spending their time on actually working, rather than tweeting and replying to every thread here in the forums.

Fingers crossed my fellow ARKs, there is hope yet!

I've had zero issues, except for some lag during all the blocks being full (to be expected since PSO2 isn't optimized for high amounts of player rendering.) In addition to the AC Purchase issue: https://forum.pso2.com/topic/2800/unable-to-buy-ac-on-pc/26

My only issue is how unplayable the lobby is with all the lag. Its getting frustrating.

Well... So far, b662f268-81a3-478f-8b48-97e94699b870-image.png

Imagine if everyone could play.

No issues here, just kinda holding out a bit to see if they say anything about ship 4. I'd feel bad if I started playing on 1-3 only to see ship 4 open a few days later or something silly

My and my alliance had zero issues. Really happy with the new content we have. I do not believe the state of this forum is the majority obviously

I WAS able to play then when i shut down my to nap the .exe deleted itself and i was not gonna go through that whole installation process again. Taking things to youtube, twitter, and the forums a good chuck of players aren't able to play much. Theres also the wait for new ships since there is an account character limit. So you have to pay to make more characters (Character deletion has a time limit of 24 hours).

@Penndragon87 said in Am I the only PC player who has had next to 0 issues?:

My and my alliance had zero issues. Really happy with the new content we have. I do not believe the state of this forum is the majority obviously

Yeah, you're right. Most players who failed to install and lost their hard drives just quit without saying a word. So the current state of the forum only holds a very small portion of people with the issues.

@ZeeeMeee said in Am I the only PC player who has had next to 0 issues?:

I WAS able to play then when i shut down my to nap the .exe deleted itself and i was not gonna go through that whole installation process again. Taking things to youtube, twitter, and the forums a good chuck of players aren't able to play much. Theres also the wait for new ships since there is an account character limit. So you have to pay to make more characters (Character deletion has a time limit of 24 hours).

Gonna quote myself here to add that Character ship transfers are not on the day of. Characters are transfered when a maintence happens which can be a while.

@Penndragon87 said in Am I the only PC player who has had next to 0 issues?:

With how badly the installation process is and having to repeat said installation if even a text file is missing, people just up and leave until things get fixed. If everyone was able to install fine, then there wold be more server issues than yesterday having all 3 ships at full capacity.

Look how Microsoft massacred my PSO2 boi.

614faba1-9a84-4fce-8ff6-9b2803fa9649-image.png

@Shirokami07 said in Am I the only PC player who has had next to 0 issues?:

So close to Warcraft 3 Reforged metacritic score (0.6)

So close to Warcraft 3 Reforged metacritic score (0.6)

What sucks is that W3R got it's score from the game being a massive pile of dung PSO2 is getting this trash score not because of the game, but because of Microsoft Store owning the system and ruining everything.

Well the game was a 4-5 star before the floodgates opened . That bar would be higher if it had not been the Xbox players before who have not had to use the Microsoft store which says to me it was much more stable to install there .

So close to Warcraft 3 Reforged metacritic score (0.6)r

What sucks is that W3R got it's score from the game being a massive pile of dung PSO2 is getting this trash score not because of the game, but because of Microsoft Store owning the system and ruining everything.

PSO2 deserves better. I love the game when I had to sneak into JP servers and I'm so sad that its like this. This brigns me flashbacks to Bless Online reddit and forum posts.