Website Unsafe across the board

Website keeps locking up as an unsafe website regardless of what I do, and it's preventing me from finishing the survey.

Cert seems to be legit on my side. Have u tried another PC on the same network ?

Have you tried using Firefox/Chrome/Opera/etc on an actual computer/smartphone? The GMs have already sent the issue to the appropriate people to get it fixed for Edge/Internet Explorer.

@oldColdReactive Just checked Edge and is showing as unsafe on my side also. Quite odd maybe it has something to do with Microsoft replacing the old edge for the new chromium based one ?

@AnonMarc said in Website Unsafe across the board:

@oldColdReactive Just checked Edge and is showing as unsafe on my side also. Quite odd maybe it has something to do with Microsoft replacing the old edge for the new chromium based one ?

Firefox works fine for me. It just doesn't load the Top-level domain (timing out.) All subdomains however still work on Firefox. Meaning firefox doesn't think pso2.com is unsafe.

@oldColdReactive Tried Firefox full site no issues.

I turned off the Smartscreen option on Edge and I'm browsing with no interruptions.

Microsoft Smartscreen was the issue when I did my survey on Edge. I recently switched to Opera and no issues here.

This problem will weed out once all that cached garbage is taken out.