Game won't launch at all, after Patching nothing happens

After wasting over 8 hours trying to get this running I installed / uninstalled the game 6 times, changed permissions and other fixes I was finally able to fully patch the game, but after pressing play in the launcher the PSO Logo flashes up and closes in an instant and nothing happens. There is no error code ... after restarting 20 times it just continues to do nothing. I give up its not worth the hassle ...

I had this problem as well, also when the game would patch it would close out randomly and had to be restarted.

my game just deleted itself. That's why it's probably not launching. Check on c:\Program Files\ModifiableWindowsApps\pso2 In mine the files just dissapeared. I'm impressed how SEGA and Microsoft managed to turn this hype into huge dissapointment

@SoapierRhyme222 said in Game won't launch at all, after Patching nothing happens:

my game just deleted itself. That's why it's probably not launching. Check on c:\Program Files\ModifiableWindowsApps\pso2 In mine the files just dissapeared. I'm impressed how SEGA and Microsoft managed to turn this hype into huge dissapointment

same here

mine still wont launch also i hope they fix this soon, i want to play it so bad.

Hey all! I managed to fix it by doing mostly what's on this link

https://gist.github.com/HybridEidolon/b809b1ac781c18461b8106da402c8f18?fbclid=IwAR0v9jmC2Hg-4Nl3XLRsPi5bpYCZqauU9KiMI4ggHvuISseRoxcZfqXvJxQ

1. Windows fresh install fix
  2. Download via xbox companion
  3. Install and while installing (also seems to work after install) do the 3 command lines in powershell
  4. Play

Hope it helps