How I installed my game.

So I'm gonna shortly describe what did I do to overcome errors I've encoutnered.

1. First I downloaded 11GB game file (no problem here)
  2. Then I took over ownership of WindowsApp folder and gave myself full permissions (I'm not sure if I can post links here so you can google it - really easy to find)
  3. Then I launched the game (launcher) it downloaded all files for me.
  4. When I got wrong version pop-up I went into C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Mutable\100B7A24.oxyna_1.0.7.0_x64__wyfsmff9ynw7j and set ownership and permissions on pso2.exe (same as point 2)
  5. Repeat point 4 for otp_notice_na (it's in the same folder as pso2.exe
  6. Then last obstacle was vivoxsdk.dll - this one I overcome thanks to tip from @Morkalith

Open PowerShell

Copy this and press enter: cd "C:\Program Files\ModifiableWindowsApps\pso2_bin"

note: change "C" for "D" or the disk where you installed the game

Copy this and press enter: Get-Acl pso2launcher.exe | Set-Acl pso2.exe

Copy this and press enter: Get-Acl edition.txt | Set-Acl otp_notice_na.rtf

^ One thing to add to that remember to run powershell as administrator. I hope you can play now

Why going through all this hassle when in the end the game will just delete itself after you turn off your PC. Even though I really want to play this game, I don't want to go through all this.

How I installed mine

1. Installed
  2. Played
  3. Disappeared
  4. SSDfulled

Not sure how to help with this one. I installed it yesterday and today it's still on my pc...

This is what I hate the most about this whole mess that everyone has a different case of error while for some it runs perfectly fine.

Why is that? Aren't we all equal?!