So I'm gonna shortly describe what did I do to overcome errors I've encoutnered.
- First I downloaded 11GB game file (no problem here)
- Then I took over ownership of WindowsApp folder and gave myself full permissions (I'm not sure if I can post links here so you can google it - really easy to find)
- Then I launched the game (launcher) it downloaded all files for me.
- When I got wrong version pop-up I went into C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Mutable\100B7A24.oxyna_22.214.171.124_x64__wyfsmff9ynw7j and set ownership and permissions on pso2.exe (same as point 2)
- Repeat point 4 for otp_notice_na (it's in the same folder as pso2.exe
- Then last obstacle was vivoxsdk.dll - this one I overcome thanks to tip from @Morkalith
Copy this and press enter: cd "C:\Program Files\ModifiableWindowsApps\pso2_bin"
note: change "C" for "D" or the disk where you installed the game
Copy this and press enter: Get-Acl pso2launcher.exe | Set-Acl pso2.exe
Copy this and press enter: Get-Acl edition.txt | Set-Acl otp_notice_na.rtf
^ One thing to add to that remember to run powershell as administrator. I hope you can play now