Download 11GB file from MS store: Check this!

Hey all!

When download the 11GB file from the MS store they have now updated it with new info:

You need administrations rights and the Windows 10 Update may version! make sure to update and fix administration rights before klicking the 11gb install file to get launcher up!

it would be nice if i could download the launcher from this shit store xD

@TbnExotia said in Download 11GB file from MS store: Check this!:

it would be nice if i could download the launcher from this shit store xD

haha fair enough 😃

Have admin rights and the newest update, still does not work

@PuppenKadaver said in Download 11GB file from MS store: Check this!:

Have admin rights and the newest update, still does not work

What error you got know?

im trying to install it myself.

im getting by trying to download the launcher Code: 0x8007065E

At first it was the permission problem, then the one where you have to disable IPV6, then it deleted itself, then it stopped mid download. I downloaded and intalled it 6 times now, the last one did the patch successfully but after I hit play in the launcher it just showed the PSO Logo for a brief period and closes down and nothing happens, restarted around 20 times trying to get it running but it did nothing ... I just deleted all the files and will not try again, its just a waste of time at the moment. Maybe they will put it in the xbox (beta) client, then I might try it again or on steam otherwise I am not going to touch it again

@PuppenKadaver said in Download 11GB file from MS store: Check this!:

At first it was the permission problem, then the one where you have to disable IPV6, then it deleted itself, then it stopped mid download. I downloaded and intalled it 6 times now, the last one did the patch successfully but after I hit play in the launcher it just showed the PSO Logo for a brief period and closes down and nothing happens, restarted around 20 times trying to get it running but it did nothing ... I just deleted all the files and will not try again, its just a waste of time at the moment. Maybe they will put it in the xbox (beta) client, then I might try it again or on steam otherwise I am not going to touch it again

What error code do you get for the IVp6?