Finally make the game work dont give up

So after almost 20h of trying i manage to make it into the game so lets start step by step:

Check for the last windows update the version should be 1909 you can check this by pressin the windows key + R and type "winver" or just Select the Start button and then select Settings - In Settings, select System > About.

-if you are out site of NA you should change your zone by going into config settings - time and language - Region and change it to NA

-This post should help you to change the admin settings https://forum.pso2.com/topic/2763/fixed-error-1813-launcher-update-loop follow those steps and you should have admin acces, give admin to all the files and also remove the option "permission inheritance" and just leave your PC or admin name.

-if you get the issue with the opt_notice_na.rtf.pat what i did was give admin full acces to the file opt_notice_na and ortp.dll if you manage to fix those error your game should start to reload let it run the game is not installing new files is just checking then it takes like 20 to 25 min.

-if you manage to pass all those errors and get the Vivoxsdk.dll is missing error try this first:
If you're like me and you've removed most of the preinstalled Windows 10 apps with PowerShell commands, you need to make sure you have the XBOX apps installed. Otherwise, the game will not detect your Microsoft account and you'll be stuck at the login screen. Make sure you've got these: Xbox Live, Xbox Identity Provider (You probably have this, but it's hidden from the apps list.), and Xbox Console Companion (If you want to change your default Gamer Tag). If you don't know how to get these apps back, the easiest way is to run PowerShell in Admin mode, copy this command: Add-AppxPackage -register "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps*xbox*\appxmanifest.xml" -DisableDevelopmentMode and hit Enter. After it's done, go to the Microsoft Store and check for app updates. PSO2 should now recognize your account when you launch the game.

If the above command doesn't work for some reason, you can reinstall all default Windows 10 apps using this command: Get-AppxPackage | foreach {Add-AppxPackage -register "$($_.InstallLocation)\appxmanifest.xml" -DisableDevelopmentMode}

-if the error persist use this: Open PowerShell Copy this and press enter: cd "C:\Program Files\ModifiableWindowsApps\pso2_bin" note: change "C" for "D" or the disk where you installed the game Copy this and press enter: Get-Acl pso2launcher.exe | Set-Acl pso2.exe Copy this and press enter: Get-Acl edition.txt | Set-Acl otp_notice_na.rtf

Gives me the following error, any idea how to fix this?

Get-Acl : Cannot find path 'edition.txt' because it does not exist. At line:1 char:1

• Get-Acl edition.txt | Set-Acl otp_notice_na.rtf
  •   + CategoryInfo          : ObjectNotFound: (:) [Get-Acl], ItemNotFoundException
      + FullyQualifiedErrorId : GetAcl_PathNotFound_Exception,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.GetAclCommand