Old psu and pso names

PSO and PSU both were either variations of FIrehouse, Darth Angus and Shandi. I've played since the good ol' days of the original PSO v1 on the Dreamcast.

I was Tirael on PSU. On PSO I was Rx-59 (HuCAST) and Argonblue, a male ranger. That's about all I remember. It's been waaay too long since I played Blue Burst.

@Vicodin-Villian said in Old psu and pso names:

I was Tirael on PSU. On PSO I was Rx-59 (HuCAST) and Argonblue, a male ranger. That's about all I remember. It's been waaay too long since I played Blue Burst.

I still remember my last redbox I ever got on PSO:BB was a Daylight Scar. Yeah, it was 0%, but it was DAYLIGHT SCAR. Drop rates in Ep4 were stupid.

@Robsynclair64 said in Old psu and pso names:

I still remember my last redbox I ever got on PSO:BB was a Daylight Scar. Yeah, it was 0%, but it was DAYLIGHT SCAR. Drop rates in Ep4 were stupid.

I remember getting my first Daylight Scar. Those were the days. Episode 4, besides having stupid droprates, could be brutal at times as well. Especially as a low level noob trying to go through on ult!

@Firehouse9183 said in Old psu and pso names:

I remember getting my first Daylight Scar. Those were the days. Episode 4, besides having stupid droprates, could be brutal at times as well. Especially as a low level noob trying to go through on ult!

Favorite weapon on PSO 1&2 GC and PSO BB was undoubtedly the Visk 235W. Not the most powerful rifle out there, but i really loved the design. In PSU i had a small collection of Anti-Android Rifles.

Favorite weapon on PSO 1&2 GC and PSO BB was undoubtedly the Visk 235W. Not the most powerful rifle out there, but i really loved the design. In PSU i had a small collection of Anti-Android Rifles.

On BB, my favorite weapon was the Monkey King Bar. I think I used that thing for just about everything. Eventually, I made a Black King Bar out of it and fell in love with it even more.

The only other wep that I liked was when I actually got Handgun: Guld to drop and make my Guld Milla. Barely had any stats on it, but I didn't care in the slightest. My RAmar was in hog heaven!

On BB, my favorite weapon was the Monkey King Bar. I think I used that thing for just about everything. Eventually, I made a Black King Bar out of it and fell in love with it even more.

The only other wep that I liked was when I actually got Handgun: Guld to drop and make my Guld Milla. Barely had any stats on it, but I didn't care in the slightest. My RAmar was in hog heaven!

I remember Guld Mila. Had one of those in PSU, along with Justy. I think my final class (as a fortegunner on my Racaseal tirael) saw me use those as dual pistols quite frequently.

@o-Remnant-o said in Old psu and pso names:

I was Kite, the infamous human fighgunner from PSU on XBOX360. Was a proud member of "Noob Crew" and we fought our animated butts off for our place on the Maximum Attack G leaderboard.

Name on PSO2 will be the same. - Kite has been resurrected once again.

Funfact: Yes, it's Kite from .Hack// Yes, i love the show as much as i love DBZ.

Ahh, Max Attack G. I was the Harry Potter at the #1 spot for like 3 days straight until my Xbox 360 red ringed (I stayed up for 60 hours straight... probably almost died lol). Red Ring (Rico?) saved my life, but I still ended up high enough in the leaderboard to get myself a Spread Needle G by the time I got a replacement console. ­čśŤ

I remember Guld Mila. Had one of those in PSU, along with Justy. I think my final class (as a fortegunner on my Racaseal tirael) saw me use those as dual pistols quite frequently.

Justy was my favorite rifle. On a RAmar, it was just about as devastating (or maybe moreso) than any weapon that had OHKO special. I could only dream of having Guld Milla, though. Highest ATP Mechgun in the game and Gush for special? Yes plz.

I played PSO BB my character was Aria Newman FO. On PSU I was beast on the name Chizuru class: Masterforce

@Home-Dog said in Old psu and pso names:

On Phantasy Star Universe my name was Mikuru. Female Newman Masterforce. I am carrying this over to PSO2.

My other characters were BLADES, Male Newman Pop Rocks - Male Cast

I followed your psu video on youtube. I think I have you in my friend list in pso2 jp. But yeah I don't think we realy talked,but I'm happy to see a psu veterant back here. ­čÖé

I doubt anyone remembers me, but I've been around forever.

@Il├║vatar said in Old psu and pso names:

Too bad, I remember your silly avatar from the PSU forums from back in the day. You're still as silly as ever with your dry sense of humor.

I remember you, QWERTY. You also had Cicero, a FOmar on PSO:BB, right?

I definitely remember the name from the PSU forums! Good to see people from PSU here.

I do, Im 50/50 whether you actually play any games or just sit on the forums all day. ­čÖé