Old psu and pso names

Pso 1 & 2 on dreamcast - my mains were Snuggles, Cuddlebot, Dr. Love, and Destiny

pso & card batttle on gamecube- Snuggles, Cuddlebot, Dr. Love, Destiny and Lady Destiny

Psu xbox & ps3 - Snuggles, Snugglesfairie, Lady Destiny, Cuddles.

Pc & portable versions I never really played much online. Just the offline parts.

On Dreamcast I was Keishi_Star, if anyone remembers me add my tag Lunatik_Pando

I was the loli female newman Techer called TwiLight

Lol I don’t really remember much from PSU it was so long ago. But I had a human and cast maxed out. Had my spread needle final impact etc 10/10. Was a really short black cast, My name was probably Combat Sniper 7 if it sounds familiar hit me up! Always looking for more people to play with! On server 2. GT CombatSniper7

@Sylus said in Old psu and pso names:

All these names I remember seeing around in old PSU days...Nostalgia is flooding in @_@

@Sylus Same here! I'm sure I'll meet many more when the game is released. Hoping most goto ship 1.

@Ler said in Old psu and pso names:

@Sylus said in Old psu and pso names:

All these names I remember seeing around in old PSU days...Nostalgia is flooding in @_@

@Sylus Same here! I'm sure I'll meet many more when the game is released. Hoping most goto ship 1.

Hell yes my man! I am glad to see a lot of vets here said they are in Ship 1 as well since that was the ship I was kinda forced into during CB due to congestion and server crash issues. I am really hoping to at least attempt to get together with some of the old players in PSU and make friends with them all over again.

My forum name is my GT feel free to add me guys. Would love more people to play with when the beta comes out.

Ello Fellow Ark Hunters GhosninjaX ur Acrofighter is back and Rdy to take on the new Frontier again. If u played PSO episode I& II and PSU I'm Bak n rebuilding the PSO Hunter's Guild. This is it

Zingela on PSO, v2, E1&2, BB, and a tiny bit of Universe.

My old Gamertag back when I played Phantasy Star Universe was Slugger706 or SSluggeRR and I had characters named Mac and Mark.

I was JOLT on PSOBB on PC, and PSU on the 360 and stay with JOLT even on here.

Thanks for everybody replying bring back memories when i was playing psu some of i msg i play with on daily basis so when game launch plz add me naruto12312

Started PSU back when 10*s were almost impossible to aquire. I remember running ruins I think it was called for weeks on end for the elusive Psycho Wand. Played with Darkprince, Jammer, Seneca, Hulk and a few others. One of the leaders of Irish Mafia and already made an alliance on PSO2 with the same name. GT: DRR Pickle PSU: Picklemaster - Fortefighter M Beast mainly. Jean F Newman, Selene F Cast. PSO2: Played JP server for a little while 6 or so years ago. Weirdly I can't remeber my name there. PSO2(NA): Pickles - F Newman Gunner (41) , [sub]Ranger (17), Force (14)

I would love to find my old friend Tek-Phin. We used to play PSO on Dreamcast. My character name was Hawk and I later went by Jedi: Hawk. I played a short Hunter class dressed in all white, with white hair and my Section ID was Oran. We started a clan just a few of us and we called ourselves the Jedi clan. If you are out there old friend, add me and/or look for me in game!

I'M LEGENDARY! PSODC/PSO I&IIGC Xivio, FOnewm PSU360- HOODIE,FIGHMASTER/IDAKIKO MASTERFORCE PSP/PSP2 Infinity HOODIE X hunter

pso2 jp i forget i stopped playing but still have my account PSO2 CBT HO0DIE, braver (who i haven't touched yet)/ idakiko, BO/GU