Old psu and pso names

@Duchess-May said in Old psu and pso names:

I mostly played on the JP ships in PSODC/V2. Then Xbox EPI&II I raised a RAcaseal all the way up to lv200 by 2006 (still have my pics!). I was Yusaku on PSODC/V2/EI&II (Xbox). On PSU360, I was Ema, a female newman, usually Gunmaster. I had a beautiful Edel Fucil 10/10.

TENOUTTATEN

I went by as NanchaoBoi and Daikodoshi on PSO (Dreamcast ep 1 and 2), PSO:BB, and PSU

Still go by Daikodoshi mostly everywhere lol I remember I did NanchaoBoi so I could have Redria Section ID

My Name on the Dreamcast was Maniac.

I was Kite, the infamous human fighgunner from PSU on XBOX360. Was a proud member of "Noob Crew" and we fought our animated butts off for our place on the Maximum Attack G leaderboard.

Name on PSO2 will be the same. - Kite has been resurrected once again.

Funfact: Yes, it's Kite from .Hack// Yes, i love the show as much as i love DBZ.

Paladin or Icefer(maybe Isfer I forget) On PSO dreamcast.

My old main on PSU I played was Sylus which I remade here.

Name on PSU was Aots

@o-Remnant-o said in Old psu and pso names:

I was Kite, the infamous human fighgunner from PSU on XBOX360. Was a proud member of "Noob Crew" and we fought our animated butts off for our place on the Maximum Attack G leaderboard.

Name on PSO2 will be the same. - Kite has been resurrected once again.

Funfact: Yes, it's Kite from .Hack// Yes, i love the show as much as i love DBZ.

MAG had a leaderboard?! Oh wait, duh. I'm mixing it up with the 1up Cup...

Rath and Lykouleon from GC PSO.

Been kicking around as "Buster" since GameCube PSO & into all the follow ups.

My main on Dreamcast was "Zendora" though.

My name was beezy on psu so i did the same for pso2

On Phantasy Star Universe my name was Mikuru. Female Newman Masterforce. I am carrying this over to PSO2.

My other characters were BLADES, Male Newman Pop Rocks - Male Cast

Was mostly just some cow boy hat wearing person called ROCKY on PSU. ┬┴┬┴┤ ° ͜ʖ °)

@Home-Dog Nice to see you again man! I played with you a couple times with Silver a couple times in that alliance thing that was set up on the PSU forums (I forgot what it was called after all this time). Glad to see you back!

@Sylus Oh yeah! The UPPA! I actually messaged Silver the other day and wanted to play with him but hes on Ship 2 T_T. Glad to see you back as well!