Old psu and pso names

Hello im naruto12312 from psu pso im looking for my old friends so we can play pso2 together ao anybody remember me pm me ill add you

PSU: people probably don't remember my name but some remember me as: the rappy suit guy

Caiterz & Annalise from XB360!

I wish Phantasy Star Universe was an online game / successor to PSO in North America.

@AnonMarc said in Old psu and pso names:

PSU: people probably don't remember my name but some remember me as: the rappy suit guy

OH! Were you the guy trying to rid the server of them? I did my part too

@oldColdReactive It was an online game but the lack of content on the xbox front got the server killed sadly :c There is a community private server (not sure if linking is allowed) called PSU Clementine. Still a work in progress but still a work in progress and the server is down atm for some faster development.

It was an online game

Really? I never saw it for the Xbox in the midwest. I always saw it for PS2 / PS3.

@Geordie-P I got lucky with a new armor part which i sold then started buying and reselling rappy suits by the ton XD. I had the largest stock of suits in the game at the time (i think). So in a way yeah i was removing them from the sever to some extent XD.

@oldColdReactive said in Old psu and pso names:

It was an online game

Really? I never saw it for the Xbox in the midwest. I always saw it for PS2 / PS3.

2006 - 2012 ish However content and updates kept sliding if they came at all. They were all butthurt over the S+10 exploit and that was the beginning of the end for PSU.. 'YOU WILL PLAY HOW WE WANT YOU TO PLAY OR YOU WONT BE PLAYING AT ALL!' kind of thing.

@oldColdReactive Yup yup servers were up until 2012 i believe but It wasn't supper popular tho. I Tried to get people interested in it but most were not impressed with ether the graphics or the combat.

@oldColdReactive said in Old psu and pso names:

I wish Phantasy Star Universe was an online game / successor to PSO in North America.

Don't we all ;_;

My main character on PSO for Dreamcast was "Thunderflash", later known as NOL.

PSO:BB as the not-even-infamous Kaffe Kane.

PSU, same name, same degree of not-notoriety.

Am I coming back to PSO2 that way? Mmmmmmmaybe? However, as a stopgap for the CBT, I rolled myself as Alphinaud from FFXIV (yes, I know he's an NPC).

Doubt i'll ever find the friends I played with, but went by Fujiko on dreamcast, ep 1& 2, PSU and PSO2 JP.

I mostly played on the JP ships in PSODC/V2. Then Xbox EPI&II I raised a RAcaseal all the way up to lv200 by 2006 (still have my pics!). I was Yusaku on PSODC/V2/EI&II (Xbox). On PSU360, I was Ema, a female newman, usually Gunmaster. I had a beautiful Edel Fucil 10/10.