Did the GMS finally get back to us?

Is there going to be a new server or not?

I know the GM said nothing yesterday essentially other than " he is writing a report" has there been another updae on whether we are getting a new server?

It's a simple yes, no, maybe question 🙂

Thanks

No response yet. Just extra blocks being added every few hours.

They should have expanded when I warned them a few days before PSO2 launch lol.

You would have more to lose not expanding it than expanding it but having a low turn out.

Also, you can't judge anything based on what you see on social media, that's why Trump won the election back in 2016. Politicians failed to reach out to the silent majority. = 3=

@Z0DIAK-BRAVE said in Did the GMS finally get back to us?:

No response yet. Just extra blocks being added every few hours.

Shocking.

Ok i guess that's that then. This definitely isn't the right game for me and not a company i'm willing to support.

Take care everyone

If I were them I would be ignoring the community today as well. Ninety nine percent of all post are people complaining about the same thing, that I am sure the people in charge are all well aware of. Name one major MMO that wasn't a absolute dumpster fire on launch day.

@Methodical-Nature said in Did the GMS finally get back to us?:

If I were them I would be ignoring the community today as well. Ninety nine percent of all post are people complaining about the same thing, that I am sure the people in charge are all well aware of. Name one major MMO that wasn't a absolute dumpster fire on launch day.

Then why the haven’t they learned or prepared yet?? The game had 8 years of testing servers and sorting installation issues. This isn’t a brand new mmorpg launch. SEGA didn’t even have a PC closed beta to test how the MS store could affect things. But noooo lets only allow 1 console to test drive this majority PC game 🙂