Game Processes Being Suspended

Well, I installed it early today to play with some friends, and when I opened it and pressed the 'Start' button, I was greeted with an AV popup saying that Malware was detected. I searched the internet for an answer, and it said that since I had downloaded it from the Microsoft Store that it was a false prompt. I bypassed it in my AV, and then it ceased to run. I checked my task manager to see what the issue was, and it said that 'UWC processes groups were suspending processes to improve system performances' , or something along those lines.

Any help would be great, but I doubt others have had similar issues.Screenshot_29.png Screenshot_30.png

I am currently having the same issue at the moment. I ended task many time and restarted the game and the launcher (Operation Progress) almost filled up then suspended with the dumb green leaf once again.

I could be wrong but I think this is normal behavior for UWP (Microsoft Store) games. It just means windows is giving it priority over other processes so it runs smoother.

Okay so, I just found a way around it just now from just playing around; but this worked for me. I went to Program Files/ModifiableWindowsApps/ and right clicked on pso2_bin, went to properties then security tab. Click advanced and at the top click change on owner, advanced, then on the right click find now, and find/click the name of your PC. Click OK and apply.

@XxBONES4WxX said in Game Processes Being Suspended:

Okay so, I just found a way around it just now from just playing around; but this worked for me. I went to Program Files/ModifiableWindowsApps/ and right clicked on pso2_bin, went to properties then security tab. Click advanced and at the top click change on owner, advanced, then on the right click find now, and find/click the name of your PC. Click OK and apply.

He still says its suspended, did I maybe do it wrong? I did as you said, but when I opened it afterwards, the leaf icon was still there.