Client orders

does it matter at what level i do client orders? for example some of them seem to scale as i level so can i leave some of them for a bit and come back to them later? or is it best to do them as they pop in? i know some are limited time only but i was wondering about the other ones ie the class ones and some of the other battle and even some of the run around client orders.

@ShiveriaMoon said in Client orders:

does it matter at what level i do client orders? for example some of them seem to scale as i level so can i leave some of them for a bit and come back to them later? or is it best to do them as they pop in? i know some are limited time only but i was wondering about the other ones ie the class ones and some of the other battle and even some of the run around client orders.

They do tend to scale. It is always better to do the ones that boost your overall booster. These are usually the first 3, you can stack multiple but at least with this you are not missing out on your boosters.

As you progress, they will start demanding higher levels to complete, there is no going back on these (not to hard.) I tend to run them based on what location they are on and see how many I can take out daily. Sometimes it is a good idea to not turn all of them in, so you are ahead of the next day when they reset, so i tend to keep one.

Also a good idea to see which ones have highest pay/exp or easyness (like the harvesting/polefishing) leave them in your client tell so you don't lose it when it resets.

On a related note, does ANYONE else find it staggeringly fucking retarded that some missions don't give you a location? If anyone has any information about Fina's Daily Order to suppress Lanz Valehdas, please let me know. It's worth a lot of money, but I cannot, for the LOVE OF GOD, find where to go, and nothing on any search (i.e. google.com) is worth a fucking thing.

@lordtabaro From your Client Orders list, you can hit Tab to see the area that each CO can be completed in.

@lordtabaro Also while doing quest you can see which ones are available for the quest/mission level you are doing.