A roleplaying community for NA? Yes!

As the game slowly but surely releases on West, us roleplayers wanted to build a community and fix us on a ship for roleplaying. After votes, discussions (and also some times to calm the hype :D), we're proud to say the unofficial Ship where you can find the most recurrent Roleplay opportunities was chosen as Ship 3: Thorn!

Feel free to join us on the Unofficial PSO2 NA Community Discord, we have a special section for our roleplayers friends!

Enjoy the beta and the game, fellow ARKS!

~Sayra Luminia~

Nice as a former RPer I wish you guys the best of luck and many fun and positively memorable moments ๐Ÿ˜„

I'd recommend getting the RP community its own discord, to deter the generalized NA community from poking fun / starting memes. A lot of people on FFXIV split off from Balmung as a result of too many meme people joining the server, causing mass exodus to Mateus and Zalera servers.

@oldColdReactive Yeah that might be a great idea to keep their roleplay stuff seperate from the masses but that's for the admins of that server to decided.

We already splitted the Roleplayer categories into a special rank, and the mods (which I am part) are watching for any troubles ๐Ÿ˜˜

And I'm really glad Discord finally added muting of role mentions after years of people asking for it.

Good news, fellows ARKS members!

While the number of roleplayers grew through the days, the choice was made to make a separate discord for us roleplayers!

You can join now with this link!

Hello! I've actually been a little curious about RPing since some friends of mine are really into it, and thought that it might be a fun way to get them into PSO2. I'm trying to figure out the logistics because I have a separate group of friends that I want to use a non RP character for. The character that I want to use for RP I already have on Ship 2, @Sayra-Luminia are you saying when Ship 4 inevitably opens your community will migrate over there?

Not into RP myself (I have given it a try but most attempts were short lived), but glad to see more of this sort of thing happening! Finally gives some purpose to some of the emptier unused areas in the lobby such as these! pso2-new-lobby-5.jpg

Whaaat, what part of ARKS havenโ€™t I gone to O_o?

@Leonkh99 said in A roleplaying community for NA? Yes!:

Not into RP myself (I have given it a try but most attempts were short lived), but glad to see more of this sort of thing happening! Finally gives some purpose to some of the emptier unused areas in the lobby such as these!

Agreed, maybe I'll try some light RP as long as Earth characters are allowed to justify my use of accessories like cat ears/tails and costumes like rappy suits and collab items lol.

As someone who recreated their RP character in PSO2, I love this idea! I'll be sure to make a new character on Ship 4 when I can!

@Merelambasted said in A roleplaying community for NA? Yes!:

Hello! I've actually been a little curious about RPing since some friends of mine are really into it, and thought that it might be a fun way to get them into PSO2. I'm trying to figure out the logistics because I have a separate group of friends that I want to use a non RP character for. The character that I want to use for RP I already have on Ship 2, @Sayra-Luminia are you saying when Ship 4 inevitably opens your community will migrate over there?

Hi, I am in charge of the community discord! We will be moving over to Ship 4 once it's open. For the time being, we are all roleplaying in the discord to develop our story.

I am not on the community discord as I am not on discord, but I will be joining the community on ship 4 once it opens! Looking forward to meeting fellow roleplayers in-game!

@Leonkh99 said in A roleplaying community for NA? Yes!:

Not into RP myself (I have given it a try but most attempts were short lived), but glad to see more of this sort of thing happening! Finally gives some purpose to some of the emptier unused areas in the lobby such as these! pso2-new-lobby-5.jpg

This area does tend to be used when you are hanging out with friends. I also went here a few times for Alliance meetings before UQ, because of the NO FOOD OR DRINKS policy in the alliance Bar. I mean, is it so hard to add that feature like it is in the cafe?