[PC] The game just deleted itself

after 2 hours i finally removed it

guess ill try the game again when they fix all this if they ever do

@Ccaptain-Ginyu Good to hear. I would try after their maintenance tomorrow.

@ERICK001BC ill check the forums tommoro then cause im more worried about being able to launch the game and uninstall it i couldnt play it any more cause the game wouldnt run

@Ccaptain-Ginyu Yeah, better safe than sorry.

wont even let you delete the game.... lol even with "permission overrides". . .

@MelodyKLZE

i managed to delete it after removing all the files and restarting my PC

I saw Pso Tweaker support NA server now, i'll give a try next time this shitty store uninstall my game at random.

@Peelinator5722 they released a new version of the Tweaker that actually fixes this... You can see a step by step guide in reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/PSO2/comments/gv3pdg/new_tweaker_will_fix_all_your_issues_and_not_have/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

I can confirm that as of today the tweaker fixed all my problems and the game runs prefectly. No errors, no reboot file deletes, no nothing. If you have problems give it a try.

@Niarudi said in [PC] The game just deleted itself:

I can confirm that as of today the tweaker fixed all my problems and the game runs perfectly. No errors, no reboot file deletes, no nothing. If you have problems give it a try.

Going to give this a try if this happens to me a second time. I got it to work by deleting all files that I could. Without any of the files in the bin folder, that same folder and game deleted it self and the rest of the files 2 seconds after and I was able to finally re-download.

I woke up today to my game just being flat out broken so microsoft store is still trash.

Can someone confirm that using tweaker will prevent the game to uninstall itself? I just got this sht and its pissing me off. My internet download is slow so it took the whole days to re download it again.

My game deleted itself today. Anyone know where the hidden files are so I can delete them?

this why people want a new server, many problems on PC launch

@Shadowen Nope... Tweaker doesn't help. Have downloaded all the latest updates to tweaker and just now tried to get on using tweaker and the game is back to not loading... (sigh) I give up now time to go find the files and delete everything again and ask Microsoft for my 60 bucks back...