What is your class combo?

Ah, ok, I figured it wasn't just regular critters. I did run through the forest again and kill the final dog looking thing. I always get lost in the caves, only found the dragon looking thing one time.

@oldColdReactive said in What is your class combo?:

Summoner is meant to be a main, because almost all of its abilities are Main Class only. This is also why it gets a +100% EXP Buff for sub-class as one of its passives.

The few skills that are for other classes use are actually strong enough to be a decent content for other subclasses, so I don't think it's not a bad option (though there are better choices, sure!)

@Berry said in What is your class combo?:

@Princesse-Jen said in What is your class combo?:

I picked Force/Techer as it's one I originally had on the Japanese server, but I may try Force/Summoner at some point.

Nice, I don't really play a lot of force myself nowadays on the JP servers but summoner is a solid subclass to use for nearly all classes. With the Point Assist function, it's pretty active and fun.

Good to know!! I'll definitely have to check it out then 🙂

Summoner is definitely the first new class to really interest me, but I love Force so much.

Mine's going to be Bo/Hu, mainly because that was my main in the JP server, and because since we're starting fresh I might as well try to go full JB. Also with the Hu skill tree it seems like they may have removed JA bonus. 🙄

Got to level 31 but the Garongo never seemed to spawn for me. I played as a Braver. Would've liked to have Hunter as sub. Anyone know where to find the Garongo?

@TimelyRaccoon said in What is your class combo?:

Got to level 31 but the Garongo never seemed to spawn for me. I played as a Braver. Would've liked to have Hunter as sub. Anyone know where to find the Garongo?

If you go to Sub-Quests (I believe) and go to the Time Attacks. Navirius 2 or however it's spelled has them always spawn.

@Bashea I didn't see any time attack quests when I played but I will be on the lookout for it the next time. I might've missed it since it's my first time playing.

@TimelyRaccoon Sounds good, once the servers come back online feel free to add me and I'll take you through the mission to get that CO done.

@Bashea unfortunately I won't be able to play this second round. I wish I could though lol 😞 I have at least completed 4 urgent quests so I will get the rewards when the full game rolls out! Thanks for the info! 🙂

F Newman TeHu. Tried to recreate as close as I can an old PSU character, and it's fun as hell.

Putting my giant sword to someones face. What more of a combo do I need?

BO/FO for the beta main, but that's only so that I could level both. FO will definitely come around as a main with some other sub at some point, and I'll swap to BO/SU when I feel like I can just mess around with FO on Hard, not too much further away as long as I keep up on kill COs and TACOs.

My true main's going to level ALL THE TYPES. Why? So I can mess around with making stupid builds that don't work on paper, but would work for a crazy dip like me.

@GamerKillance said in What is your class combo?:

What about a class that makes you do that harder, better, faster, and stronger?

@Sylus said in What is your class combo?:

I just wanna stick my giant sword in someones face. 4k per hit is nice.

@Sylus said in What is your class combo?:

Oh? We talking about the Leg End Ary...

HEERO CLASS?