What is your class combo?

Now that most of us have played through the closed beta and are likely awaiting the extension time, how about some discussion about the classes and subclasses ya'll have picked or planning on! Feel free to discuss further if you'd like!

For myself, I have been playing Summoner / Fighter

I picked Force/Techer as it's one I originally had on the Japanese server, but I may try Force/Summoner at some point.

Hunter/Force

@Princesse-Jen said in What is your class combo?:

I picked Force/Techer as it's one I originally had on the Japanese server, but I may try Force/Summoner at some point.

Nice, I don't really play a lot of force myself nowadays on the JP servers but summoner is a solid subclass to use for nearly all classes. With the Point Assist function, it's pretty active and fun.

Summoner/Braver.

I haven't been able to play as I'm in the UK with no Xbox, but I would have gone for Bouncer/Hunter, and if Phantom is made available, Bouncer/Phantom.

Being able to cast Shifta, Deband and Zanverse as part of jet boots Photon Arts is great, and the Elemental and Critical fields, along with Jet Boots Gear/Focus make Bouncer a very versatile class.

Phantom as a subclass grants 30% faster PP regen, 20 additional PP, 50% faster Gear/Focus gain, 45% of extra unconditional damage, and faster less costly tech casting at the cost of tech damage (which as a Bouncer doesn't matter).

Probably going to be Summoner / Fighter at first, then maybe some Summoner / Braver.

Once it comes out, I'll probably have Summoner / Phantom.

Gunner/Ranger

Braver/Hunter, Mainly the class I used on the Japanese Servers.

For this closed beta I had chosen the bizarre combination Techer/Summoner and might revert back to Bouncer main if I get annoyed with the slow leveling speed but it might be faster to level and gear for others especially the mag UGH still can't balance it right after all these years lol soi soi soi

@Valleria-Lockheart said in What is your class combo?:

For this closed beta I had chosen the bizarre combination Techer/Summoner and might revert back to Bouncer main if I get annoyed with the slow leveling speed but it might be faster to level and gear for others especially the mag UGH still can't balance it right after all these years lol soi soi soi

Summoner is meant to be a main, because almost all of its abilities are Main Class only. This is also why it gets a +100% EXP Buff for sub-class as one of its passives.

I got my Force character up to ~23 and had the quest/co thingy, but never figured out what I had to kill to get my second class open. Did find a couple of tasks, and or red ! marks that weren't available (i.e. visit the cash store) But I assumed that the subclass one was doable. Anyone know if there is a good webpage for "what creature lives where" and other useful info, since there is no manual, despite every screen saying "See blah blah blah in the manual"

@oldColdReactive I know it's meant to be a main class but I use it for it's multi class passives.

@Seedenator That is easy peasy if you took the time to unlock the free maps from the forest all the way to the ruins. As how to do the client order to unlock the subclass Garongo look run the forest time attack that has the Ragne as the target mob and the Fordoran go hunting in cave 2 until it spawns or find a mission that will force spawn the Fordoran.