Missing Closed Beta Test Rewards

I apologize if this issue has been addressed, I wasn’t able to find an answer in the time I looked around and thought this might provide me with some clarity on the issue.

A friend and I played the CBT(Closed Beta Test), we’ve only logged on a couple of times to claim rewards (due to waiting for the launch of the PC version). I have come to realize that I do not have my CBT rewards. I know I met the requirements as we stayed logged on for 24 hours+ and did all of the Urgent quests we could. Way more than the required amount and then some. On top of that, my friend has received his rewards. Is anyone else having similar issue? Any known path to solve this problem? It’s not in my inventory, the Visiphone, or my storage.

Thank you for your time, I hope everyone is enjoying their time on the Ark!

If you never picked it up from the Visiphone, it probably expired, since I think you had to claim them there within the required timeframe.

@Ragnawind what required timeframe though? there isnt anything saying its limited time, i find myself in the same boat and im not going to stand for this nonsense

@LeoKira997 said in Missing Closed Beta Test Rewards:

@Ragnawind what required timeframe though? there isnt anything saying its limited time, i find myself in the same boat and im not going to stand for this nonsense

Iwasn't in CBT, so I don't know. All the posts with rewards say that they are available for a limited time and to check the Visiphone to see how long you have to claim it. If it is gone before you even check, it, though, it is impossible to claim or check

@Ragnawind Every post mentioning the CBT rewards never stated at all whatsoever that there was a limited time you could get them or that they would even be able to expire at all if you did not collect them. The original post about the PSO2 CBT starting feb 7th says theyll be available at a later time. a tweet from March 18th says they will be sent starting march 31st. the official announcement says march 31st is the CBT rewards distribution day and no where in there does it say that if you dont get them on March 31st they will be gone forever. Every article I saw telling people about the rewards now being available dont mention they can expire or are only available on that day or whatever the time frame ended up being. I want what I was promised I would have if I did the requirements in the CBT which I did. Everyone who met the requirements that got screwed over because they literally didn't tell you all the information you needed to know deserves to have the rewards resent to them.

@Ragnawind I just noticed the OBT rewards dont expire for a WHOLE YEAR. I HAVE A WHOLE YEAR TO CLAIM THEM! This thing that all I had to do was log in to be eligible for is able to claimed for a full 12 months, 365 days, but the thing that I had to actually play the game to be eligible to receive was only a single day? How does this make ANY sense at all whatsoever?

If you didn't get them an OBT has that long, the best you can do is send a support ticket. I saw in another thread that someone said it expired in early May or something, though, for CBT rewards, hence why they wanted them redistributed.

@LeoKira997 @iWokeUpAsADonut @Ragnawind I'm the friend that was playing with iWokeUpAsADonut and as LeoKira997 stated they don't expire for a full year. Hopefully the client gets sorted out and people are able to get their rewards.

I just placed a ticket for the cbt rewards, I can't seem to find them. Did you end up getting your rewards?

@Capn-Crumpch I have not yet, however, I also submitted a ticket. Hopefully with more people submitting tickets about the same issue the devs and support team will assist us.

Have you made any headway? Any updates? @LeoKira997

Same boat as everyone here. Played CBT and completed all UQ necessary but wasn't able to login until PC launch and now rewards are nowhere to be found. Also submitted a ticket. Hopefully they come through.

@Leowned

It seems they will not allow us to obtain these rewards, despite the fact that they released no public notice stating there was an expiration date. Honestly, I’m furious, but what else can I do aside from complain and be upset.

Here’s the message I received today: June 19, after submitting a ticket a month ago. ————————————————————————————— Greetings ARKS Operatives!

Thank you for reaching out to us with regard to the beta rewards.

We are sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation. Please be informed that if you have not claimed your CBT rewards from Visiphone at this point, they have expired.

Please make sure to check the Receipt Period for all campaign rewards you may have. To do this, go to the Visiphone > Receive Campaign Items > Receive Item: Account/Character. Once here, there will be a window that is titled Campaign Information. This will display the Receipt Period, which will show how long you have to claim the item before it is expired.

Unfortunately, we can no longer provide beta rewards as Campaign Rewards may only be received at the time given within the Receipt Period. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thank you and if you need further assistance with any other issue, please let us know and we will be happy to help you.

• The PSO2 Team

@iWokeUpAsADonut said in Missing Closed Beta Test Rewards:

@Leowned

It seems they will not allow us to obtain these rewards, despite the fact that they released no public notice stating there was an expiration date. Honestly, I’m furious, but what else can I do aside from complain and be upset.

Here’s the message I received today: June 19, after submitting a ticket a month ago. ————————————————————————————— Greetings ARKS Operatives!

Thank you for reaching out to us with regard to the beta rewards.

We are sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation. Please be informed that if you have not claimed your CBT rewards from Visiphone at this point, they have expired.

Please make sure to check the Receipt Period for all campaign rewards you may have. To do this, go to the Visiphone > Receive Campaign Items > Receive Item: Account/Character. Once here, there will be a window that is titled Campaign Information. This will display the Receipt Period, which will show how long you have to claim the item before it is expired.

Unfortunately, we can no longer provide beta rewards as Campaign Rewards may only be received at the time given within the Receipt Period. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thank you and if you need further assistance with any other issue, please let us know and we will be happy to help you.

• The PSO2 Team

Hey @iWokeUpAsADonut I unfortunately got the same email today in response to my support ticket. It is very frustrating that they would set the CBT rewards to expire and can't at least re-distribute them to the players that earned them. Nowhere on all the CBT rewards pages did it say they would expire. Hopefully there will be a way to re-acquire the Dreamcast mag soon for PC players! Other than that, guess not much we can do now. I might as well use that Froggy Rappy mag device now.